Chapter 3

Kelliss P.O.V

       I go inside the restaurant together with my two brothers. And we directly go where our parents sit. "Hi Mom, Hi Dad" I said and kiss their cheeks. My two brothers follow. "Hello their my beautiful and hansome children." Mom said. "Hello to my beautiful Princess and to my two brave and hansome prince." My Dad said. "Kelliss,Elias and Klaus meet Xyriel Lyria Goldstein. She is your cousin. She will be staying at our house. And she will attend Fairy Tail Academy. So Kelliss you will not be alone anymore. And also Xyriel have friends. So you can bond with them." Mom said. "Hi to the three of you. I know your mom introduce me already but let me also introduce myself to you. I am Xyriel Lyria Goldstein. The daughter of Xander and Lyra Goldstein.I will getting along each other. Nice to see you." She said. "Nice to see you Xyriel, I am Kelliss Jane Goldstein. I am the younger sister of Elias and Klaus." I said. "Hi there, I am Elias Goldstein the elder brother of Kelliss." Elias said. "Hello Xyriel, I am Klaus Goldstein the eldest brother of Elias and Kelliss. " Klaus said. "Okay, now you know each other lets order some food so that we can eat. And then we choose our own foods from the menu.

Xyriel P.O.V.

      I am so happy because I can already attend Fairy Tail Academy. And also I am happy to meet my cousins. They are all beautiful and handsome. And I can see that the three of them are so close. By the way lets go back to the story:

   We are currently waiting our order. "Xyriel do you have brother or sister?" Kelliss ask. "No I dont have. I am the only child of my parents." I said. "But now you already have two. I am sure that my brothers will protect you and treat you like their princess. Right Prince Klaus and Prince Elias?" She said and ask his brothers. "Of course we will Princess Kelliss." Elias and Klaus said in unison. "By the way you can call my brothers as Prince Klaus and Prince Elias." She said. "Wait but Klaus in Gedonelune is called as Emperor Klaus. So why do you call him Prince? You should call him Emperor."  I said. "I know, bur we used of that. We used to call as Prince and Princess. " Kelliss said. "Princess Kelliss right Princess Xyriel. We used to call Prince and Princess rather than calling me Emperor." Klaus said. "Fine,  I will call you Prince Elias, Prince Klaus and Princess Kelliss. But you should called me Princess Lyria rather than Princess Xyriel. " I said. I really dont want someone call me Xyriel because that is what my ex boyfriend call me. And I hate him. I hate him for huting me. I want anyone will call me Lyria. Because that's what mom and dad call me.

Klaus P.O.V

       I am glad that I meet my cousin. She is so beautiful. She is really a Goldstein. She got a yellow hair. I am happy also that Kelliss will not be alone anymore. She alreay have a companion in school and in our house.  So lets go back to the story:

      So the foods are already served and we started to eat. "By the way Lyria, how's your mom and dad?" Mom ask. "Busy as always but their fine Tita." Lyria said. "So what school do you attend when you are in Japan?" Dad ask. "I attend at Four Elements Academy. It is where all mages started to use their powers or diacover their power. The four elements means FIRE, WATER, AIR and LAND." Lyria said. "So what elements are you Lyria?" Kelliss ask. "I am in Air elements. I uses air magic. And I am a Dragon Slayer of Air. I can control the Air and also I can make tornados." Lyria said. "Wow that's awesome." Kellis said. "But Kelliss your also a Dragon Slayer right?" Lyria said. "Yes I am a Water Dragon Slayer." Kelliss said. "So can you control water?" Lyria said. "Yes I can." Kelliss said. "Can you make tsunami?" Lyria said. "No I cant" Kelliss said. "Hey dont worry.... You are still awesome." Lyria said. "But I cant make tsunami." Kelliss said. "Do you want to learn how to make a tsunami?" Lyria ask Kelliss. "Yes" Kelliss said happily. "Dont worry I have a friend that know how to make tsunami and other things. I will invite here at our house if she is free." Lyria said. "Thank you Lyria." Kelliss said. "So Kelliss, are you the top one or rank one in your classroom?" Lyria ask. "No" Kelliss said. "Why?" Lyria ask. "Because Ashley is stronger than me." Kelliss said. "So Ashley is the top one." Lyria ask. "Yes she is." Kelliss said. "You are stronger than Ashley. It is jusy Ashley know more how to use some tricks and use her power very well. But dont worry Kelliss I will help you. I will call some friends of mine that uses water magic. I will make sure that we will be at rank one both of us. " Lyria said. "That good to hear Lyria. Kelliss do your best princess." Mom said. "And also Kelliss and Lyria if the two of you will be in rank one. You will have some prize from me." Mom continue. "I know we can do this." Lyria said. "We will fdo our very best." Kelliss said. "Mom, Dad can I go to mall after this?" Kelliss ask. "Yes you can Princess." Dad said. "Can I go with you Kelliss?" Lyria ask. "Sure you can Lyria." Kelliss said. "Elias accompanied with them. You are the one responsible gor them. Take care of them Elias. "Dad said. "Dad how about Klaus?" Elias ask. "Klaus will go with us. We are going to talk about business matter. So please take good care of our Princess.

Lyria P.O.V

     I am happy being with my cousins. They are so sweet. But before anything else. I will introduce myself first.

    I am Xyriel Lyria Goldstein. I am the daugther of Xander Goldstein and Lyra Goldstein. I am a Air Dragon Slayer. I am the only child of my parents. My former school is Four Elements Academy. That school help me to learn magic and discover power. And thats school also recommend me to attend Fairy Tail Academy. So I will. And I will live here at Tita Jenny's mansion with Kelliss. I also like to play instrument.
And that's all about me.... I guess so.