Chapter 1

Kelliss P.O.V.

   "Kelliss move down here someone's waiting for you Princess." Mom said. "Coming mom" I said while moving down. And when I am at living room I see my two brothers Elias and Klaus. "Hi my two handsome princes ." I said while running to them. "Hello our beautiful princess" They said and hug me. " So Princess how are you?" Klaus ask. " I am fine Prince Klaus." I said. "Well it's glad to here that Princess Kelliss." Klaus said. "Princess we have brought something for you." Elias said. "What it is Prince Elias?" I said. Then Elias give me a gift. It was wrapped. "Why dont you open it?" Elias ask. "Prince Elias cant you wait." I said and then open the gift. It was a pink cute dress. "Wow Prince Elias it so cute." I said.  "Well we are glad you like it." Elias said. "I dont like it." I said. " Why Princess? Why dont you like it?" Klaus said. "Let me finish my sentence." I said. " I dont like it because I love it." I said. "Okay then, Princess do you have some cake?" Klaus said. "Yes brother I have. I bake earlier. Just wait in here because I am going to prepare the table and food first. I will call you if I am finish." I said. And then go to dinning room to prepare some cake for my two brothers.

Elias P.O.V.

   I am glad to see my sister again. I really miss her because Klaus and I we're attending a dorm school. Where we are going to live there. My family can visit us but we can only visit our family if the school let us to go home. I am here at living room with Klaus. "Elias do you think mom and dad will let Kelliss to study in our school?" Klaus said. "I dont know but I thought they will never let that happen. You know Kelliss is our only princess and they are so protective." I said. "But why dont we try to convince our parents to let them allow Kelliss to attend our school. We can watch Kelliss and protect her. " Klaus said. "Really Klaus you can watch over Kelliss if ever she will attend our school. Klaus you know you are so busy. You have many things to do. And beside our parents will never allow Kelliss even if we are here to watch over her and prtect her because they will truely miss her." I said. "Elias there's no harm in trying. " Klaus said. "Will let's try." I said. "Prince Elias and Emperor Klaus, your cakes are ready." Kelliss said. "Lets go" Klaus said. And we go to dinning room. And their we see the beautiful and yummy cake made by our sister, Kelliss. "Are you going to stand their?" Kelliss said. Me and Klaus sit quickly. "Time to eat." I said. "Oooppsss..... you forget something Prince Elias, we need to pray first. " Kelliss said. And Klaus lead the prayer after the prayer we eat. "I miss this cake Kelliss." I said. "I know Prince Elias that's why I bake more for the two of you. You can have them all." Kelliss said while eating.

Klaus P.O.V.

      I am happy that me and Elias can go home because I really miss our princess. And I am happy to see Elias and Kelliss are happy. I cant imaginr if Kelliss will find out the truth. What will going to happen to her? It is better if she will attend our school because no one can get here. There is a secret about Kelliss identity and we know that except for my brother, Elias and my sister, Kelliss. I will never let that secreat reveal because that can cause a big mess into life of Kelliss. Well lets move on. I am here with Elias and Kellis eating a cake. I really miss my sister. And I love to seeing her happy as well as Elias. I know I dont have anytime to bond with Elias at school because I am the school prefect so I am busy. But here at home I will bond with my brother and sister. "By the way Prince Elias do see mom?" Kelliss ask. "We see here going out of the house. She need to buy something Princess. " I answer. "Okay" She said. "After this we are going to watch movie." I said. "Fine that' s would be greet." Kelllisse said.

Kelliss P.O.V.

    We are currently watching a movie but I dont understand the movie. I dont understand the  movie because it is all about magic but I know my brother know this movie because they are wizards. But I am not. I am only a mage. Okay I know you dont understand me will it's the time to introduce my self to you.

      I am Kelliss Jane Goldstein.  I am the daughter of Walter and Jenny Goldstein. They are the most famous wizard and mage. My father, Walter Goldstein is the most famous wizard. He also creat magic tools that the wizard use. And he graduate at Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy
While my mother is the most famous mage. She uses a powerful powers. And she graduate at Fairy Tail Academy. They are so amazing. My two brothers are also great wizards. They always get in the rank 1. They are studying at Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy.While me, I am a mage and I always got in the rank 2. I never experience being in Rank 1 but I am trying my best. Because Ashley always got in rank 1 and she told me I cant replace her but I never give up and try my whole best. I am studying at Fairy Tail Academy. I always wanted to attend in the school of my brother the Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy.I also want to be a wizard. Because my mom and dad are both mages and wizards as wellas my two brothers while me I am just a mage. I am not a wizard.  But I am happy because I have a loving and supporting family. And for your information. Goldatein family is the most richest family in the world. That's why many admire it. And dream to become one of us. I called my brother Prince because we used of that. Even though in the school Klaus is called Emperor while Elias is still  Prince Elias.

          My name is get from my brothers name which is Klaus and Elias. That is what are saying if I ask. I am happy that my parents and brothers are still have a time to bond with me even though they are so busy. I am contended of what I have know but I wish I can attend Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy someday.
So that's will be all today.

Authors Note:

     I hope you will like this story and support this story until end. The other character is from the anime FAIRY TAIL and from the anime novel game SHALL WE DATE: WIZARDESS HEART.