Chapter 2

Elias P.O.V.

     I am here at the living room with Klaus. We are just studying about magic spells. Klaus teach me some of magic spells. By the way I am going to tell you about what happen during our movie time.

Flashback:

-At Movie Room-

     It was a nice movie. I really understand the movie. It is all about wizards. I really like wizards movie. But when I take a look to Kelliss it seems that she didnt understand the movie. But I really understand why. It is because she is a mage not a wizard. And I know she keep on analyzing or understanding it because I know she really want to become a wizard. But I guess our parents will not allow her to attend the Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy. "She is determine to understand the movie. I really like her because she is really a fighter." Klaus said. "Yup that's true Klaus. I hope she can attend Gedonelune. So that she can be a strong wizards like us." I said. Me and Klaus focus again to the movie. Me and Klaus enjoying it until it end. Then we take a look to Kelliss. She is already sleeping. Klaus carry Kelliss to her bedroom. Then we decide not to wake up Kelliss and we go down to living room because Klaus will teach me some magic spell.

End of the Flashback

Klaus P.O.V

   I currently teaching Elias some of the magic spell. When the telephone rang. So I go and answer it.

Klaus: Hello, who is this?
Caller: May I speak to Klaus?
Klaus: This is Klaus speaking.
Caller: Klaus come here at  Love and Happy Restaurant together with Elias and Kelliss.
Klaus: May I know who is this?
Caller: Klaus this is your mom.
Klaus: Okay Mom we will go.
Mom: Bye Klaus see ya.
Klaus: Bye mom

     (Mom and the caller are one)

And mom ended the call I go to Elias and tell him. "Elias mom want us to go to Love and Happy Restaurant." I said. "How about Kelliss? She is still sleeping. We cant leave her alone." Elias said. "Actually we cant leave here without Kelliss because mom told me that we have to go. She wants the three of will go." I said. "So do you mean we have to wake up her?" Elias ask. "Yes we must. But dont worry I will be the one who will wake her up so go to your room and fix your self." I said. So Elias go to his room to fix his self while me will go yo Kelliss room to wake her up.  I knock at Kelliss Room and no one answer. I guess Kelliss is still sleeping so I go inside her room. And I see Kelliss is still sleeping. I go to her and wake her up. "Princess wake up." I wake her up "Princess wake up." I repeat. And then she slowly open her eyes. "Princess fix yourself we are going to Love and Happy Restaurant. " I said. "Why are we going there?" Kelliss ask. "I dont know but mom call and told me to go to Love and Happy Restaurant with you and Elias. So start fixing yourself." I said and then get out of Kelliss room and I directly go to my room.

Kelliss P.O.V

      I dont know that I fall asleep during our movie marathon because I really dont have any idea about magic of wizards. The spells I even dont understand what they are saying.

         But lets stop talking about that. So lets move on. I am currently here inside my room fixing my self. I want be presentable in front of my parents. I really like to use my power. By the way I am a Water Dragon Slayer. I use water magic. I really love to play water fights. By the way I am wearing pink dress. And a pink high heels. So I go down and see my two handsome brothers. "You really look like a real princess." Elias said. "Elias she is real princess. Kelliss is the princess of Goldstein." Klaus said. "Yes your right Klaus. But our princess dont have a prince yet." Elias said. "Sh already have two. Me and you, Elias." Klaus said. "I mean the Prince that will love her like us." Elias said. "Elias, our Princess is not ready for that. Right Princess?" Klaus said. "What if I say no?" I said. "What do you mean princess? Do you mean you already fall inlove?with who?" Klaus said. "I am just kidding Prince Klaus. Your right Prince Klaus I am not ready for that love thing." I said. "Good Girl" Klaus said. "But if you really fall inlove with someone please tell us." Elias said. "Yes Prince Elias. " I said. "Lets go mom is waiting." Klaus said. And we ride on the car.

After a few minutes

  We are already here. I see mom and dad talking to someone. "Prince Klaus do you know who is that? That girl talking to mom and dad?" I ask. "I dont know. It's my first time to see her." Klaus said. "How about you Prince Elias?" I ask. "It's not the first time I see her? I guess we meet one's."Elias said. "Okay why dont we go and know her instead of talking in her." Klaus said. "Your right Klaus,lets go." Elias said. And then we go to the restaurant and get inside.

Who is that girl? What is her role in this story?