The Lady

Eunice Wirly Demonte

I am good giving advice to people especially about love and relationship, the sad part of it, is, I never had in a relationship and it sucks. I keep on ranting why I couldn't find an eligible men? Well anyway I do have fair share im dating which I don't want to reminisce that sick days, I have dated a dumb, a pervert and worse a lunatic and all of them brought me to a conclusion that dating sucks. Cara my best friend keeps on laughing when I had my dating escapade and ended up staying at their home drinking and eating a bunch of potato fries which by the way her brother Van prepared.

Van Alison is three  years younger than me who acts like my dad and keeps on reminding me not to meet strangers,
This kid kind of piss me off whenever he founds out my date failed, he looks at me like he is telling me "I told you so" look and it's freaking annoying.

And today is not my day for this is the tenth time of my blind date and it turns out creepy. I left the resto the minute I sit and talk to the guy for a few minutes and left him with an excuse that I have LBM. I made my way to Cara's lawn and tap her door waiting for her to open. I can't wait to tell her about my date and how suck it is.

"Oh! " oh gee it's the devil itself

"Well hello Eury" Van grins as he pat my back "How's the date going?"

"Don't mind me" as I enter the house and push him away "where's Cara?"

"I see the date doesn't go well"

"Shut up"

I flip him with my powerful spirit middle finger and walk towards the kitchen. I can smell the sweet smell of toasted bread and butter. Ever since that Van picks at me and keeps teasing at me, I don't want to go near him he sometimes made a very offending jokes and I hate it because I cannot do good comebacks, that bastard.

"Tell me what happen Eury" he snigger "after all we are friends!"

"I have no time talking to stupid people like you, Ali" I smirk he hates that name

"Oh come on Eury, be mature" he rolled his eyes and pick up the sandwich I made while talking to him, I hate it when he eats my food. Food is life and he will be a dead man if he touch again my second sandwhich. Gladly he didn't probably he notice when I glares at him and he know the hint. He then left the room and call out Cara , thank goodness for small mercies, I just can't stand sometimes his teasing and I hate it when it hit close to home sometimes.

I saw Cara made her way inside the kitchen and grab the last bite of my sandwich, oh for the love of bread! Why can't they make their own sandwich?! I bristle as I listen to her talking about her new fashion clothing design for this summer.

"My dear" licking her finger "what do you want to tell me? I am intrigue about your new date which my brother quoted, 'boring'".

I sigh as I told her all about my creepy date, he is talking about corpses and how to preserve bodies. While hearing those words made me cringe and knowing Cara for being afraid of horror or gory things she twitch and made a disgusting looks.

"You should not seeing that man again, Eury and focus on the painting that Mrs. Lairs ask you to do"

Groaning being the best in art class is a  gift and a curse. I take fine arts as my course, ever since I was little I love painting and do sketching and my dad who is a professional painter supports my hobby and dream.

Next week will be the start of our semester and it makes me excited as well as hate it, getting up early is really annoying and meeting again those stupid gymnast who I hated because they bullied me since I was in third grade, Anna Lenthrel is the devil.

Sighing I watch Cara cleaning the plates and thinking about what to do for tomorrow my last freedom from all the stress in class. I happen to remember Nathan the baseball player in our school, he is so handsome and really fit, no one knows I have a crush on him except Cara, maybe coming to class is not boring really.

To be continued.....