Lust

Part Four
Lust

Her heart beats so fast as she still felt his hands on her waist. It started after a week after that Retsi incident as they prepares themselves for school camp. Being competitive she made a bet again to Van and as before she lose again. He made her as his personal assistant for the whole week. She packs his clothes for the camp this friday and him sitting on his couch playing his xbox, that bastard as he tease her eating her favorite food, pizza.

Eunice notice Van being touchy though she brush it off like it was nothing. It happens for the first time when they race to a convenient store to buy noodles and chicken pops. He grab her waist as she was about to reach the noodles and didn't let go of his arm until they went to his car.

The second time is when she visited Cara in her room and had a little chit chat, when suddenly he burst in and jump on the bed where she was laying, he then place his hand at her back and still she ignore it. Though she will not lie she felt a little flustered when she felt his heat.

Eunice can feel her face so red and flustered at that time and Cara teasingly hinting her that she is blushing. She hated when Cara is giving her those looks and sometimes glad that Van is so oblivious on his sisters teasing. She just let him stay like that, though she had a hard time breathing.

****************************

Now  as they made their way to school he place his hand on her back and this made her heart beats faster. What is wrong with her? He doesn't shown any interest on her and he is younger than her, she should control herself, this us just attraction; hormones speaking.

Eury admitted that Van is very attractive and she likes his humor however never in her life she felt like this to him. She look at him as her younger brother before and it seems like an incest to her if she felt romantic way on him.

"Grrrr... argh!" Shaking her head

She couldn't take this anymore its making her crazy and this kind of feeling made her a little bit nervous whenever he is around. Could it be? Could it be that she felt something towards that Van brat?! She must avoid him at all cause, he is making her crazy and she dread thinking that he might know that she has a crush on him.

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
Running through the hallways it is the second time she avoided him as he was about to made his way to her and she run like a chicken without its head. He shouted her name calling her but she ignores it as she runs towards the art gallery hall.

She didn't tell Cara about this feelings she had and she bet that the woman will laugh at her. Gladly that she escape from him somehow she then made her way inside the art gallery. The first thing she notice is Retsi standing at the Monalisa, he notice her and nods his head. She wave her hand like an idiot and walk towards him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Eunice"

"Same" she response lamely as she watch the Monalisa's face

"Interested in art?"

"I sketch some fashion dresses and art is interesting "

"Ohh" he smile "we have something in common"

She didn't response as she keeps on staring at the painting, her thoughts is on Van and wondering if he notice her attraction to him too or him being oblivious maybe not, that pud her a little at ease.

"Earth to Eunice" waving his hand on her face brought her to senses

"Sorry" blushing as she apologize, damn! She almost forget that she's with Retsi.

"I heard that you and Van are close"

"Yeah?"

"I assume that he is your boyfriend but the way I see it you both are like childhood friends to me"