The Young

Part 2
The young

Sighing I place the pallete and the brush on my working table and admire my work. Today I paint a river, by thinking about it makes me a little at ease and peace. I badly want to see one however doing assignments and my part time job at Lears Public Library taking a lot of time I have.

I look out from my window and watch the beautiful trees and flowers from the garden. I love this place and I am glad they chose this place as our art studio for it gives you peace and quite. The trees are so green and the flowers blooms that I envy their beauty. Deciding to leave the room and walk towards rhe garden, I badly need fresh air .

Walking a few meters away takes her beath away now she knows why most of the students from Archery class complaints when they had vtheir practice near at the garden, the place is so huge and very narrow. The hallway was known to be haunted, from what I heard from our seniors that one of the Archery members committed suicide for a reason unknown to anyone and they had lots of speculation that maybe its because of love or career which it is most common to people who committed suicide.

I must admit that walking through the hallways is very eerie and I hated thinking about the rumor. I was about to decide not to go through, when the door from the abandon art class open and it makes me want to jump from being scared. There the person who just came out from the room is a beautiful man and I happen to remember him, he is Retsi Gordon the captain of Archery and what is he doing in an abandon classroom? Is he with a woman cause if he is with another woman means they are doing nasty things. Cringing at the thought but I couldn't help it he is so handsome.

He close the door and spotted me standing on the other way towards the garden, he smiles and suddenly approach me. Goodness gracious my heart is beating fast that I couldn't stop it.

"Good day to you miss?"

"Oh!" Scratching the back of my neck, so not attractive "I'm Eunice"

"I am Retsi" offering his hand and I shake it "nice meeting you"

I nod as I look at him as he look from side to side and smile at me he told me to have a nice day and soon left. He really is handsome and charming, no wonder a lot of girls keep talking about him and his body, he is a living god!

"Eury!"

"Yes?" As I say it in a sing a song voice still couldn't get over with the god I'm talking

"Stop making yourself cute it's unattractive "

Frowning I am facing the devil itself my good mood deteriorates as I watch the annoying man walking besides me. It annoys me knowing that for being three years older than him he is in the same class as I and he accelerated , that smart bastard.

He keeps on grinning as we made way to the gardens and frown whenever girls try flirting at him or wanting his attention. This boy has a personality disorder and anti social. He just opens up his stupid behavior to me, Cara and his friends and those who didn't know him much called him iceman.

"Don't you have place to go?"

"Do you have your period today?" He laugh " you are grumpy"

Kicking his knee he oompf as he hold his injure knee, this bastard don't know when to stop and he really is annoying when he picks a fight on me. Van keeps on smiling as he reach the gardens and I was about to tell him fuck off, I stop as I look at him staring at me seriously.

"Don't get too acquainted with Gordon"

"Oh? Why?"

"I don't like him"

"That doesn't count for me not to like him or interested"

"Just do what I say, old woman" he gritted his teeth.

Sighing not wanting to fight him I just pat his shoulder and left him from the entrance. Sometimes I just don't understand his way of thinking. He's been edgy whenever I meet someone and I don't even have the slightest idea why he do that, he really is complicated.

To be continued...