Part 20

"Kitty!" Uriah whines as I push him off the bed. I laugh, along with Zeke, as he sits up rubbing his head. Four came back to my room a while ago looking extremely uncomfortable. "What the heck was that for!"

"Well you kept kicking me," I explain, "so I decided to push you off."

Uriah mumbles something under his breath as he stands up. He goes over to the window before running back over to my bed. He jumps on the side I previously pushed him off of and I am lifted slightly in the air. Well enough for me to end up on Zeke's lap. I feel my cheeks heat up as I mumble a sorry and get off his lap.

"You have a pool here!" Uriah exclaims and I nod. "Lets swim!"

"It's already 8:30," I start," and we have school tomorrow."

"Aw come on Kitty," Uriah complains. "Don't pretend you are 50!"

"I actually care about my grades Uriah," I tell him. "Plus my dad just got off work so he should be home soon."

"Well he'd probably like us better in the pool instead of in his only daughters bedroom," Four speaks up and I glare at him.

"Fine, except you'll have to swim in your clothes," I tell them and Zeke rolls his eyes.

"Four lives right behind you," Zeke says in a duh tone as he stands up.

I roll my eyes at him and the two other boys as they leave. I decide I might as well go swimming, knowing that if I don't I'll get thrown in the pool. I go to my closet and did out my swimsuit. I only have a couple because living in Vermont we didn't go swimming that often.

I grab a towel from the closet in my bathroom, and throw it on my bed

I grab a towel from the closet in my bathroom, and throw it on my bed. I grab a black coverup and slip it on over my swimsuit. Picking my phone up off my bed along with the towel I leave my room. I go across the hall and knock on Caleb's door while shouting, "I'll be out back for a little while!"

I go down the stairs and open the screen door to my back yard. My pool is an in the ground pool. It has a few chairs around it and a picnic table but that's it. It does have a diving board but that is really all the pool is. I'm not sure why my parents chose a house with a pool. Just something we never really do is swim. The back gate squeaks open and I turn to see the three guys.

"Why are you in a dress!" Shouts Zeke as they close the gate behind them. I roll my eyes at him and set my phone and towel on the chair farthest from the pool.

They all, despite it being the beginning of fall, are all just in their swim trunks. Because it's starting to get dark out all their swim trunks look black. But just because it is getting dark didn't effect me being able to see them. Shockingly, but not, they all have abs. And I mean it is jaw dropping abs. If that is coming from me you know that it is true. I really wouldn't mind them giving me a hug right now. Heck I'd even hug Four!

"Tris aren't you gonna swim?" Uriah asks as he sets some towels next to mine.

"Oh yeah," I say coming back to reality.

"Then where is your swimsuit?" Uriah asks and I wonder how he is a senior. Like really?

"I'm wearing it now just go jump in the pool," I laugh and shove him towards it. He continues and jumps it causing a huge splash. Zeke follows him and Four stays back. "You can get in you know."

"Yeah. I will," Four says as he starts to walk to the side. I quickly slip off my coverup and head to the pool.

I come right behind Four and push him in, surprised at my own strength. Four comes up from underneath the water and shakes his head a little bit. Okay this was a bad idea. Not the pushing him in part, but the letting him swim in the first place. They all look 10 times better swimming.

Luckily my hair is already up in a bun so I don't have to go back in side. I step down the ladder feeling the water. Thank the lord it came with a heater. I submerge the rest of my body in the water and notice the three boys staring at me. I rose my eyebrow and Uriah smirks.

"Hey Kitty! You should go swimming with us more often!" Uriah calls from the other side of the pool.

"Especially with a body like that!" Four calls and my cheeks heat up. Pig.

The boys laugh and high five before they swim over to me. I cross my arms over my chest and feel my leg being pulled, causing me to end up underwater. I come up for air and glare at the three of them before splashing them. They splash me back and we all laugh.

"Let's play chicken!" Zeke says and swims over to Uriah. "Uriah' son my team!"

Which obviously leaves me with Four. "Sorry pumpkin, but there is no way you can keep me on your shoulders," Four laughs, "now when I go underwater just sit on my shoulders."

I do as he says and he stands up. I stead myself by placing my hands on top of his head. "Wait Tobias?"

Once I said his real name I already knew he was glaring. "What?"

"Isn't this bad for your ankle?" I ask and he shrugs, which almost makes me fall.

"It really only hurt at the game," Four says before he walks over to the twins.

Zeke has Uriah on his shoulders. Uriah has his hands out and I instantly know I'm going to lose. Uriah goes to push me but I lean down, thanking the lord that I'm short. I grab Uriah's arms that are above me and push the upwards, causing him to lose his balance on Zeke's shoulders and fall back. I laugh and high five Four.

"Round two?" Four laughs and I do too. "I mean we obviously are better at this then you two."

This time Zeke gets on Uriah's shoulders and we play again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We are all laughing in the pool because Caleb just yelled from his window for us to shut up. Uriah decided to flip him off and so did Zeke. It was funny seeing Caleb's eyes widen as he saw I was in the pool with three guys. I mean it's been like 20 minutes, which meant my parents would be home any second.

I'm extremely tired. 10 of the 20 minutes out here was spent playing chicken. Four and I owned the twins. They are just to prideful to say we did. Anyway I just jumped on Fours back and laid my head against his shoulder.

"Is Kitty tired?" Uriah teases and I hiss at him for effect.

"Yes I am," I mutter and Four turns his head to look at me.

"Then lets get you out of the pool pumpkin," Four laughs and I wrap my arms around his neck. He gets up the later and takes me over to my towel.

"What's with you calling me pumpkin?" I ask grabbing my towel.

"Eh you just look like someone who would be called pumpkin," Four shrugs. "Better than the nickname Kitty."

I giggle and wrap the towel around me. "It is," I agree with him. And at that moment I hear my parents car door shut.