Part 50

Tris's^^^^^

Tris's^^^^^

Susan's^^^^^

Susan's^^^^^

"There I'm done," Susan says setting down the makeup brush

"There I'm done," Susan says setting down the makeup brush. She just finished my makeup for prom, she did hers first. She also did my hair as well as her own. She's really good at this beauty stuff.

"It looks awesome Susan," I smile and give her a hug. "They guys should be ready soon, Four said he'd be here in five minutes."

"Awesome," she cheers and slips on her heels, "I'm so excited!"

"I'm not excited for pictures," I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"It won't take long," she tells me, "plus you'll be with Caleb and I most of the time. You'll only have to deal with Christina for a short time."

"When we get to the dance we aren't staying anywhere near her," I say before I open the door, "Four said he was here."

"Awesome let's go!" Susan exclaims as she follows me downstairs. Mom said they'd waist in the front yard so Susan and I walk to the front door. "Caleb better be wearing what I told him to."

We open the door and Tobias smiles when he sees me. He's wearing a black tux, a white button up, and the red tie I got him. I walk over to him and he kisses my cheeks. "You look beautiful," he smiles before he takes my hand. "Red is my new favorite color, maybe behind a blue grey." He smirks and I know he's talking about my eyes. I feel my face heat up and barely even hear my mom tell us to put the corsage and boutonniere. Tobias takes the red rose corsage and puts it around my wrist before I pin the red boutonnière to his tux. Mom was taking a load of pictures, along with Susan's Mom.