Five Minutes Alone

It's been five minutes since Rick and Kate had left and Jake and Reece had run away. Lily tried not to have a mini freak-out attack. Her little brothers knew the large loft as well as she did, if not more. She searched in every place she could possibly think off. All the places she loved hiding in. All the places Alexis loved to hide in when she was young, at least what her father had told her. Lily didn't see much of a reason the check her brothers' favorite spots, that would be to easy. It was obvious that this is all just a game to them, but for Lily, it's proving that she can care for her little brothers. So far, it's extremely difficult.
"Jake! Reece!" She screamed, running up stairs to her brothers' rooms. "I never agreed to play hide and seek with you guys! I don't really wanna play," she first checked under their beds. "Why don't we watch a movie or something? I can make popcorn and meet you guys in the living room! We could watch Cars 2," she suggested, checking the closet. "I'm going to make a mess of your room if you don't come out Reece!" Lily rolled her eyes at her lame and desperate attempt to lure at least one brother out of hiding. "I'm going to mess up your bed!" She thought Reece, the neater, better behaved one would have come out after her threats, but no luck. She looked around their room for places they could possibly hide. Then considered the horrible thought that they may not be hiding together. Finding one wouldn't necessarily mean finding the other, however it would be easier for her to find them if they were separately. But at the same time, it would be much harder, depending who she found first. Reece would easily tell his loving older sister where his twin brother was hiding, especially if she threatened him. Lily throughly examined the twins' bedroom once again.
She then exited their room and entered her own. A room she would hope that her brothers would not have entered seeing as they are forbidden to. "I swear if you guys are in here..." she began her threat. She once again ran through the same procedure she did for the last room. Checking under the bed and in the closet, looking behind things. She examined her books to make sure they were left alone. Lily went as far as checking dust prints and going through her walk in closet to make sure nothing was out of order. She was most definitely the daughter of a well kept detective. She sat down on her perfectly made bed and ran a hand through her hair, much like her mother  constantly does. "Find Reece and you'll find Jake," she whispered to herself. "Think like a child," she said a little louder. 'You used to be one so that shouldn't me so hard.' Then again, Lily was always mature for her age. Her father always said that she was most like Kate, but her mother would always say it's because she is a female. "Maybe I should call Sarah Grace," she spoke once again. The loft was strangely quiet. "You guys must really not want to be found!" She yelled, deciding against making the phone call.
    Lily entered the hallway for a third time. This time she checked her Roman numeral watch. It had taken her half an hour to search two bedrooms. If her search continued like this, Lily would never be able to find her brothers before her parents got home.