For Those Who Wait

Arcee made her way to the control room hearing the faint mumbled of a battle plan going on. Did this concern her? Probably not as it seemed she was still under doctors care. Ratchet headed over to where Bulkhead was calming down a angry Miko. Her eyes were well, quite scary.  Arcee shook her helm.

"Ugh! You never take me! Ever since Jack's stupid dog got crushed by Breakdown, you got all soft! WE.SHOULD. BRING. THE. HURT!!" Miko emphasized punching the palm of her hand. Bulkhead was a softie and when he was bout to say alright, Arcee cut in.

"You can't come Miko. You're just as yappy as the pit slagging dog. I don't doubt Breakdown would squash you." She said and there were those puppy dog eyes. Miko's lip trembled and instead of crying she lashed out at Agent Fowler who was standing way to damn close. Her fingers latched on to his jacket and she growled.

"CAN YOU HEAR THE MADNESS?!" She half asked and yelled. The older man just gave a derpy expression, looking at Optimus for help. Optimus on the other servo was just standing there, stoic then ever. The blue femme snapped her servo-digits in front of his optics. Nothing. Arcee tapped his shoulder-plate. He finally looked at her with a 'Hmm'.

"You alright, Optimus?" Arcee asked and he swiftly moved past her, activating the ground-bridge. Ratchet spun around, Datapad clacking to the floor near Raf. His optics held confusion, irritation and the 'Doctor of Doom' look. Bulkhead stood next to Bee just as confused.

"Optimus, did you not hear what I said this entire time? The Decepticons have found the ba-"

"I understood Ratchet, but sitting around isn't going to get Jack and June back."

  Arcee snapped her helm upward, the world becoming still and eerie silent. Jack. Gone. Missing? Her optics whirled sickingly as she nearly fainted. Bee was able to catch her and sit her on the bench like seat. "Have you not been listening Arcee?" Ratchet question but soon wished he hadn't asked that. The blue femme was on him like white on rice, blades ejected.

"How could I hear when you were mumbling to the fragging walls?! When are we leaving? I'm going with Optimus." She snarled and walked towards the ground-bridge.  The room had became dead. As if they were trying to pinpoint the other's move. Optimus kept seeming like he was becoming less and less aware as to where he was. Suddenly the bridge powered down, optics shifting to Ratchet. The old Medic held his ground and treated both Leader and Comrade a nasty glare.

"There is an army on that ship! That's even if I can get you both close enough! The 'Cons won't hesitate to terminate you both in nanos! We need to-"

Arcee shot the the switch and dove through the bridge, Optimus watching her disappear before he too, followed. The sound of rapid gunfire swarmed their audio receptors, greeting them harshly. Arcee forward flipped landing on the deck of the massive Ship, snagging a caliber into a Vechicons helm. Energon spewed out as he dropped down offline, Arcee  terminating another one with a sharp back kick to his spark casing. While she was to busy fighting  to gain access inside, she didn't notice that Optimus was aiming his Ion cannons at her.

The boom rang out and her energon ran cold, numb in their Cybertronian terms. Slowly she turned around seeing the killer glare that Optimus had. What the frag was he doing? Backflipping over another close blast, Arcee yelled out, "Optimus what are you doing?!" Optimus gripped his helm painfully, staggering forward. His grunts and agonizing moans hurt Arcee. It was the worst sound she ever heard. At that very moment the ship began to shake, nearly ready to launch off. The bombers began to fire all they had at Arcee as she tried to reach Prime.

Servo-tips touched servo-tips before Arcee was launched painfully into the air. The ship became further away from her and with it, Optimus, Jack and June.

                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

>> REBOOTING: PLEASE WAIT. All systems coming online in T-Minus 43 breems.>> ........................<43 Breems now has expired . Files reloading.>

>>ARE YOU SURE YOU WISH TO INTERRUPT REBOOT? ENERGY Critical: 45% and dropping. Reboot canceled.>>

Arcee's optics onlined and she saw the trees over head. Her chassis were stiff, sore and burning. A low hiss emitted from her vocalizer deepening her already brewing pain. Anger and determination struck her causing a scream to rip through her body as she jerked herself up to her peds. The surroundings seemed strange. Trees that had been taken down when she crashed, the animals had even came out their burrows to stare at this foreign creature. Arcee could only glare back trying to steady herself on a boulder. Optimus, Jack and June where gone . Well wasn't this just fragging dandy Arcee? She lost them. ALL of them. Ratchet was right not to go. Old crankcase. Roughly she transformed and contacted Ratchet for a ground-bridge. This was going to be a quick visit and she was going back to save those she loved. For those who wait, well that got left behind.

                                                 **************************

Megatron stared at the puny humans, his gleaming crimson optics enjoying the struggle June put up. To be so small, she was a tough cookie to crack. But he left all the cracking to Starscream, he grew tired of Jack's taunting words. Jack hung limply from the chains that held him feet off the ground, bound tightly around his wrist.

 "You will never get away with this! How can you even stand by someone that abuses you?!" Jack questioned. Starscream overlooked him but deeply was fuming. "And how can you call yourself a leader? You couldn't lead your own feet if they had eyes! No wonder you can't overthrow Megatron!"

Starscream froze, optic twitching before she thrusted his sharp servos into Jacks stomach. The teen boy became pale, blood overflowing from his mouth and then his head hung limp. June screamed out fighting and kicking to get out the chains, busting out into tears. "MY BABY, SOMEBODY HELP MY BABY!! JACK!!!" But Jack remained dead to the world.