Everything dies in the end..

"You have to let me get up!"  Arcee growled at Ratchet who only shook his helm. Right now if she had a wrench it would have been thrown at his helm! Venting a sigh, she heaved herself up before falling onto her back gasping. "I-I..Please...They got him...." Her voice faded in a low whisper and finally Ratchet spoke.

"You don't think I see that, Arcee? I-I'm not blind." This remark caused the blue femme to try and get up again and she did succeed! Peds touched the ground and optics flashed aggravated. "Something is wrong with Jack! I can feel it!" She looked away glaring at the wall, servo clenched. "And Optimus seemed to have forgotten about me all over again! Those 'Cons must have done something...Placed a chip..SOMETHING to get him to fire at me.." Now Ratchet watched her as if she was crazy. That wasn't possible though it could have something to do with him not having the matrix within him. Upon this he started to speak when she cut him off again, darting her optics to the opening ground-bridge behind Ratchet and how swift she could move. "Yeah Yeah I know...That's why I can't stay here when those I care about been taken from me!" In a quick moment, Arcee had launched herself into the air, transforming as she cartwheeled flipped over the screeching Ratchet and dispersed  through the bridge.

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~

June was alone in the cold, dark and eerie Decepticon brig. The sounds of a steady drip only caused her sadness to dwell more. It wasn't from her crying but her son's blood splattering to the floor. 4 hours or more had passed since he was stabbed. His limp body dangled from the chains and one holding his right wrist began to slip out of it's grasp. "J-Jackson? Baby please wake up for mommy...JACK!" She screamed and broke down into tears when he didn't move. Her eyes closed as if to dam a river that still seeped through the cracks of her eyelids. This was the day she feared! The day she dreaded! The day she-

Three Vehicons stomped in through the blast doors, Blasters aimed at June. If they wanted to end her life, then so be it! They killed her son, took away what pride and dignity she had left. Even though she thought this, her eyes widened as the gun fired and made connection with a flash of red and blue. He grunted in pain as he rolled into the wall, servo-digits clawing at the ground. June blinked away tears to render her from a blurry vision. "O-Optimus?!" She cried out noticing their former Autobot leader offlining his optics and blue energon squirting from his chest. Optimus slumped over against the wall and June thrashed wildly in the chains. Without Prime they were doomed! Suddenly the 'Cons backed out the room and darkness came over her again.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The motorcycle didn't stop increasing it's speed as she neared the landed Decepticon warship. She transformed and aimed her Blasters around the rocky canyons that surrounded the death hole of a ship. Optics dimmed and dentas gritted. This was going to be a fight for her life..Her's, Jack's and Optimus. As if to set the mood, the clouds overhead began to thicken allowing the heavens to burst open. "Dammit!" She snarled loudly and finally shook her helm. What was she doing out here? No plan or backup...Then it dawned on her while primus seemed to spark hope upon her. Optimus never had a plan but everything went fine all the time!

~Arcee this is Optimus...I need you t-to get help..~

And then the link broke with Arcee stunned and in silence for the time being. Her spark burned, ached that he was alright long enough for her to find him. The femme charged towards the Nemesis without pausing to try and contact him any further.

A/N : Sorry about the short chapter and long time without writing something. I have been working on my latest one Called The Outlaw's Rose.