Dreaded Assistance

She was quick on getting the jump on him, that was for sure. However, Dreadwing was taken aback when she asked for his help. Right now she stood in front of him with a defeated facade. It somehow made the seeker realize how helpless she was! Her first thing to do was tell him how wrong Megatron was and that it was his fault that Skyquake was terminated.

"So..For this time only, I ask this from you. I care for Prime and Jack as you did Skyquake." Arcee said lowering her blasters. Dreadwing closed his optics and waited for her to say the magic word.

"Please?" She added. At that word, the 'Con gave a curt nod of his helm.

"Only just this once, Autobot. Now I can get you inside the brig but, getting out will be complicated. In due time I will assist you only once." Dreadwing said and turned around to face back down the hallway. He could feel the rising anger well in his spark knowing how his brother was killed. Why not join the femme and give them payback? He had no time to think since Arcee was dashing down the hall. He heard the battle begin and watched her dance in the air and on the ground with her own blades. But this didn't mean she could get through the brig doors without his help! His blade was whirled around and smashing any con that dared get in his way right now! They both made it to the brig door and he placed a bomb on the front.

"You get in there and grab them! We won't have much time!" Dreadwing warned. And that's what she did. She snatched June down first, then carefully grabbed the injured Jack. Her optics then stopped on Prime. She walked over to him and kneeled down sadly. He wasn't moving or didn't even seem to be online for that matter. "Optimus..I wish you could hear me. From the moment I met you, all I ever dreamed of was being by your side and now..You're gone. Who's gonna catch me now when you were what I reached for when I did fall." She wanted to be silent again but that wasn't happening. "I love you, Optimus Prime." Then his optics flickered online slowly. He allowed a weak rare smile to playfully grace upon his lips.

"I will always catch you, Arcee."

Four Hours Later.

The team was back to their normal selves, chatting with their newest recruit Dreadwing. Jack had finally awaken and talked to his worried but happy mother. Miko jammed with Bulkhead and Bee was talking to Raf like always. Optimus felt the need to explain himself about earlier and paused near Arcee.

Servo in servo, Optimus leaned down to kiss her passionately.

"And I love you, Arcee." He confessed. "I heard your speech and it amazed me that you could love me so much. I wish you would have told me sooner...But I now have something else to protect. You." And speaking of love in the air, June found herself planting a kiss on Ratchet's cheek. For now, all was well and love was found.

//I do apologize about the boring ending. My comp deleted my original chapter so I was left with this. I hope you all enjoyed this story. I had fun making it. Please leave a comment if you would like for me to write a Miko X Wheeljack one called "Cities lie in dust." The song that inspired this story! Look it up on youtube, The everlove cities lie in dust and I swear it fits. But I thank all of you for reading it.