The tour

"Kelly want his ass whooped baby" he asked me . I laughed and Jamal did too .
"It wasn't that deep Keem " Jamal said. "Well, im going to get something to eat. Be back here in an hour or so ?" he asked. Hakeem nodded. "See you Sugar "
"So , what do you want to do " he said. "You want me to take you home to stay ? I gotta come back though "
"Yes . Thats fine " I said. " You can stay a little while right " I cooed . He nodded smiling and  we made our way back to his place. As soon as we got there we started kissing each other . He pushed me against the wall and kissed me . Until we heard a throat clear. We turned and Lucious was standing there , with Uncle Thirsty .
"Oh no Son" Lucious began. "Dont let us stop your play time, you just walked through the door "
"Whats up" he said. Kissing me one more time . I walked over to the kitchen and began making sandwiches .
"Just looking at how the Sugar package changes lives " he said. He looked at me as I finishing their lunches.
"Yeah , she's got me right " he said, he looked back at me and smiled. "You got me right Dad"
"Well son, Its time to pay the piper " he said. I approached them and set sandwiches infront of all 3 of the them . Thirsty smiled at me as he took a bite of the sandwich . Luscious did too then looked at me in shock.
"Wow, this is good " he said. He looked at me and i smiled . Hakeem ate smiling at me as I sat beside him on the couch. Silence fell over the place as they ate. Peace. Everyone was happy. I was doing my job.
"Well thank you for Lunch Sugar " Luscious said. "Im happy this is working out for yall. Now, Hakeem , you 'll be touring next week " he said. Hakeem nodded smiling.
"Sugar has to stay home " he said. "And since Cookie is going with you , she'll stay with me and work with Ronda while you are gone " he said. "Now I have a caretaker so you dont have to cook or anything with me Sugar " I smiled and Hakeem rolled his eyes .
"Why cant she come with us " Hakeem protested.
"She is a liability Hakeem , and to the public you are single, anyone hanging on you , the tabloids will flip " he stood . "you can go a week without your Sugar " he said as he stood as well as Thirsty. I took their plates and Hakeem starred at Luscious as he walked out. I smiled at Hakeem and nuzzled his neck .
"So you are going on Tour " i said. "Excited "
"Of course, but i want you there with me " he said. I smiled and shook my head at him.
"I'll be fine here, with Luscious , I'll just hang out at the house . Follow Ronda around in the fashion hall, it will be cool " i said . He nodded and smiled.
"Yeah, Rhonda will keep Luscious off of you " he said. I rolled my eeys.
"And what about Kelly " I asked.
"You tell me if he touches  you , cause if he does, im terminating his contract " he said . I laughed at him.
"You are so mean " I said.
"You are just that important " he smiled. I smiled at him.
Hakeem Leaves
I woke up in the morning early . like 5 am. I nuzzled into Hakeem and kissed his neck. He moaned in his sleep as I moved my hands down his chest he woke up and kissed me back. He was standing at attention instantly as he pulled me close and began to kiss my lips . I kissed him back and he got ontop of me and entered me . No Hesitation. I gasped as he hit my spot and he moaned into me . He looked me in my eyes and then they rolled into the back of his head as I tightened my muscles around him. He moaned out and thrusted into me again. As we met a rhythm he moaned into the side of my neck as he was about to cum. I moaned out and began to cum myself . He caught his breathe pulling out of me and wrapped his arms around me again .
"Im going to miss you while youre gone " I said. He kissed me .
"I'll miss you too " he said. "Despite how Luscious acts youre mine sugar " he said. I nodded and smiled at him. He laughs . "You woke me up this early in the morning for this ?" he laughed. I nodded and he closed his eyes . "Thanks baby " he said. He kissed me once more and we went back to sleep. When I woke up he was getting dressed. I sat up on the bed pouting .
"Its time to leave ?" I asked.
"Yes baby" he said. "Get up im going to drop you off at Luscious before I go . Cookie will be here in 45 minutes " he said. I nodded and got up and took a shower and got dressed. When I walked out , dressed. Cookie was sitting on the couch . She smiled at me .
"Hey Sugar " she said. "Ready to go to Luscious house " she asked. I shrugged and she smiled.
"I know , i told him he should just let you go , i'll keep an eye on you be he wasnt hearing it " she rolled her eyes. "You call me if he gets out of line, I'll have Antwon take you back to Hakeems the moment youre ready " she said. I nodded and smiled.
We got to Luscious house and Hakeem walked me up to where I would be staying which was his old room. He smiled at me as we got in and kissed me .
"You know I never broke this room in with a girl " he said kissing me .
"You dont say " I smile against his lips and wrap my arms around him.
"Enough of that kids " he said as he walked in . "Do I have to make sure the door is open "
"What so you can watch " Hakeem asked him. Luscious frowned at him.
"Bite yo tongue boy, you always got something smart to say " Luscious spat. "I'll let yall say yall good byes . Yo mama is going to be ready to go soon " he said. He walked out and Hakeem smiled at me.
"Im going to miss you " he said. "Facetime me "
"I'll send you pictures too " I said. he smiled at me and nodded. "I'd like that too " he smiled and we exchanged kisses and pecks . he smiled at me and we started to walk back downstairs towards Cookie and Luscious .

"Good your ready , bye Sugar " she hugs me and I hug her back . Hakeem kisses me one more time and smiles and walks away . I look up at Luscious as the door shuts .

"So , what do you do at Hakeem's ?" He asked . "Read "

"Love those stories huh " he asked . I nodded and a light skin woman comes through the door . "Onika hey "

"Hey Luscious and this is ", she looked me up and down .

"Hakeem's playmate , remember I told you she's staying while he's on tour " he said . She looked at me and I just smiled at her .

"Hello " she looks at me .