split up

The party was going seamlessly . I helped Rhonda with the Fashion show and Hakeem was getting ready to perform . I approached him, for a quick second .

"Have a good show Hakeem " I smiled at him . He looked at me .

"Thanks Drae " he looked at me , rolling his eyes . I looked at him . Tiana walked up smiling at Hakeem . He looked at her .

"You ready to go on " she asked . He looked at me and then at her and smiled . "Yes let's go " he kissed her cheek and walked away from me . She looks at me raising an eye brow , Hakeem doesn't look back . I walked away, to the dance floor and waited in my usual spot near the stage with Luscious . He looked at me .

"You okay " he asked . "Good , Angel is about to walk up , smile at him , flirt a little " he said . I looked at him . I was hesitant . I know my face read what would Hakeem think . "Hakeem is linking with Tiana , and you belong to me " he said . I tried to hold it together as Angel walked up .

"Hello signing bonus " Angel said and I turned to him attempting to turn on the charm .

"How are you " I said looking at him and back at Hakeem . He wasn't paying attention to me anymore . I made eye contact with Luscious who nodded at me and Angel smiled at me .

"I'm great , I just made the deal of a lifetime , now , I can start my search for other things . " he said .

"Like ?" I asked . He smiled at me .

"How to get the chance to feel those lips against mine again " he asked . "You single Drae ?" He asked . I looked at him and leaned forward raised an eyebrow .

"Define single" I said in his ear and I heard him chuckle in mine . The opening of Hakeem's song with Tiana begins and I take a step back from Angel . I make eye contact with Hakeem and then go and look for Becky . The night proceeds with no hang ups as I hang by her side until the end when Cookie comes to grab me .

"I'm going to take you to Hakeem's" she said . I nodded and we started on our way out of the club when a man stops Cookie .

"Cookie" he purrs. She rolls her eyes in irritation .

"Pierre" she snaps . He makes eye contact with me and the back at her . Luscious aproaches.

"Who's your new talent , just tryna get the scoop" he says . "And this girl is to pretty not to be your next million dollar ticket"

"No " I said . then looked at Luscious . He smiled and turned his head away from us .

"I can respect a woman that is about her grind" he stated . I just looked at him . He took another sip of his drink .

"This is an assistant , Pierre, the new talent is Angel who is inside still doing interviews if you want to grab him" she said rolling her eyes and walking towards the truck. She puts me in and follows"

"You should probably stay low key the next few days" she said . "But I'll make a plan , and imma talk to Hakeem as soon as we get to this apartment" she starts on her rant . "Letting Luscious get between you two , what he bring you for" she rolls her eyes . "You are your own woman , I am gonna get you taken care of , I promise " she looks at me . I nod and we pull up to the apartment .

When we walk in Tiana and Hakeem were kissing on the couch . A lump caught in my throat and I walk to my room . Choked up . I hear Cookie yelling at him and I go take a shower. I cry and I remind myself Luscious is in charge . I let my hopes and dreams with Hakeem go down the drain and I put on some leggings and a tank top and Hakeem is sitting on the couch by himself .

"Where is Cookie" I asked as I B-lined to the kitchen and grabbed a water . I can feel his eyes burning into my back as I take a sip of water before turning .

"She left" he said . "So Luscious wants you with Angel" .

"Does he" I said . " I guess I should pack my stuff and go stay with Luscious, since you and Tiana" I shrugged . I start to walk back to my room .

"Seriously Yara" he says getting off the couch and following me .

"Well I'm not gonna listen to you fuck her every night " I said . "Did you think I was gonna play house when she's on tour?" His nostrils in got big and I grabbed my phone and packed bag . He snatched the bag away and I snatched it back .

" Get out Hakeem" I snatched my bag back and grabbed some clothes in my bag .

"Don't leave" he said .

"Tell me you didn't just spend those few days fucking her" I said and he looked at me . He got quiet and I did what would hurt him the most. I dialed my phone . 

"Hey Luscious, Hakeems thinks it's best if I leave can you send a car"

"Are you going to go out with Angel tomorrow" he asked .

"Yes, I'd love too" I said without missing a beat.

"Well damn , he must have fucked up" he said .

"No, I just know who's my King" I smirk . Hakeem punches the door and walks out .

"What happened" he asked .

"He and Tiana were kissing on the couch , he was acting like he was done with me this morning... And he was with her when he was away so he made his choice" I said.

"I'll send the car " he said . " Don't worry about your stuff"

"Okay" I said and hung up . I sat in my room and got a call from the car 10 minutes later . I grabbed my bag with some essentials and headed out the door . Hakeem was sitting on the couch and ran to the door wrapping his arms around my waist standing chest to chest between me and the door .

"You really about to leave" he said . 

"You really think I'mma stand here and watch you be with another woman" I said .

"It's complicated Yara but you know that you are who I want to be with" he says .

"I'm not going to make you choose Hakeem" I said .

"While you disappear off with Angel" he said .

"Angel is work Angel will never know me , he knows Drae ,  you know that" I said. He stares at me and I turn to walk out and he cups my face and kisses me deeply. I melt into his arms and then he pulls away as my phone rings for the car . He opens the door .

"You still mine Yara" he says . I turn my head so he can't see my blush as I walk out the door .