work

When I woke up in the morning I slid on some black flare pants with suspenders and a white peasant sleeve button up. I walked downstairs and had a bowl of cereal when Luscious and Andre walked in I stood .

"Good morning" Luscious eyed me up and down . I smiled .

"Good morning , sir" I said looking at Andre .

"So she does call you King" Andre smirks . I look at Luscious and he looks at Andre.

"Well that's what I am" he said . And began walking and we followed him . I grabbed my bag of left at the door and followed them to the car. We rode in silence to Empire and there were paparazzi outside . Luscious looked at me .

"Grab a pair of sunglasses out that cabinet Drae " I did and they were large with a Golden Bee in the middle . I put them on and we got out the car . I kept my head down and felt the security guards covering me heavy as we walked through the crowd and into the building and Into the elevator . The doors close and I take off my sunglasses and look at Andre and Luscious .

"Did you hear that " Andre starts. "Kelly starting rap beef with Hakeem "

"We need to get ahead of this " Luscious said . "Call Hakeem get him in the studio I want to hear that record before it drops and when we get in here we gotta hear this record , Yara " he starts . I looked at him , he never calls me Yara . "Does Kelly know about you " . The doors opened and I followed them into Luscious office .

"Not really " I said . "He'd think I was with Jamal anyway he's only seen me with him "

"Good we don't want the way you got here released on some diss track " he said . And that resonated with me . Luscious wanted to keep me around . I smiled at him. "What"

"Nothing" I said .

"Don't feel all special our reputation is on the line for you and so I don't even think you are a good asset to the team" he said .

"So I'm still an asset in your eyes " I said. "So I'm valuable to you too " I said, smirking at Andre. He rolled his eyes .

"You do motivate men correctly " he said . "At least the simple minded ones "

"Okay stop" Luscious said . "Dont start , You are an asset Yara but still a liability , you have to stay hidden a year before we can do anything public because that's when I get your papers finalized so I need you to lay low" he said .I nodded in respect and looked at Andre .

"Thanks for the compliment " I said . He rolled his eyes and they start talking about Release dates and hidden drops and I date them and notate until Cookie and Hakeem walk in .

"Oh you made it you're suppose to be in the studio" He said.

"Oh he was Luscious " she said . "And he's got a line he won't scratch " she said .

"Well what's wrong with it " Luscious said .

"It reveals Yara " she said .

"Hakeem no" he said .

"Shes not revealed " Hakeem starts . "Just mentioned "

"Saying 'you bitches so bad your parents had to buy yo wife ' is not a hot line Hakeem" she said .

"What if I reference Trump " Hakeem pitches .

"So you can end up in one of his dumb ass tweets , hell naw Hakeem" Cookie yells . I smirk.

"Change the line Hakeem " Luscious says. "Now " you've got an hour I want this dropped by 5 and another one ready by tomorrow "

Hakeem looks at me . We stare at each other for a long minute until Luscious breaks it .