Back to Luscious

I packed my bag and waited . I knew I wasn't going to be there long so I when the Uber arrived I was ready . Hakeem walked me to the car .

"I'll be over there in a little bit after this shoot iight, don't get comfortable" he smiles .

"I wont" we kissed before we walked out and he puts me in the car . I arrive at Luscious house and walk through the door and go straight upstairs to my room. I lay back on the bed and open the book I was suppose to finish a few days ago . 20 minutes go by, I hear him over the intercom.

"Who do you think you are walking into my house and not finding me , MY OFFICE NOW" he said . I make my way down the stairs and walk into his office . I smile at Jamal who was sitting in front of Luscious desk .

"Hey Jamal" I said .

"Wow, Sugar, I love the pink" he said . Luscious turns in his chair dramatically towards me making me jump .

"What in the hell" I hear behind me and Cookie is standing there with her arms crossed . "What did you do to your hair, and your hand"

"Cookie Call Tasha to come do her hair" he looks at me. "Not one more tattoo" he says .

"Really y'all" I said .

"No , REALLY YARA" he said . "48 hours . 48 Hours into me giving you your freedom and you're you got pink hair , tattoos and you're headlining theshaderoom and People. PEOPLE YARA"

"Um Hakeem and Chicken are on there too" I said .

"If they didn't have the photo shoot I'd have y'all asses together , but I don't want y'all seen together with this dumb ass throuple business"

"That's not fair" I said .

"You know what's not fair" he said . "The damage control Cookie has to do to fix this. So you don't look like an idiot and Hakeem and Azmarie don't look like Hyenas with you as their prey"

"Oh that's exactly what she looks like . It's actually pretty hot" Jamal laughs . Cookie and Luscious scowl at him. "You could spin it for a music video"

"Fine , put it together , Jamal . Have Yara help you, stay away from Hakeem" Luscious says .

"Wait even here in the house ?" I asked .

"Yall are on punishment from each other" Luscious says .

"Luscious that's stupid" Cookie said. "But yeah y'all need some distance and we need to change this hair girl" she looks runs her hair through my wig . "Although it is beautiful who did this"

"The girl at the tattoo shop" I said .

"Nessa" she says . "I really need to see what she's doing over there"

"Cookie" Luscious snaps.

"Luscious, please" she said rolls her eyes . "You said this girl could be with Hakeem , they together , you gave her her freedom, so she using it , this hair is a no , and this club situation, a no but she just learning" . I smile at her .

"We'll teach her Luscious" Jamal stands up for me and then stands . "Come on, let me get you over to Tasha"

5 hours later , I had long hair in pigtails . Tasha handed me a top from her shop and i put on some jeans and walked into Luscious office .

"Better, King" I said . He looks up from what he was doing and looks at me .

"Much better ." He says . His eyes roam down my body and I smirk .

"Hey baby" I look down the hall and see Hakeem . I smile and walk up to him out of site of Luscious and kiss him . "You looking good , can you come home?"