Nine

Hey.

I'm really sorry for not updating in a very long time. A lot has happened. School has been evil, I have had a bad case of writers block and the overwhelmingly large  question of 'What do I do with my life?' has hit me hard, across the face, with a baseball bat. Ok, maybe not with a baseball bat but you get the idea.

Anyway, enjoy and stay awesome!

-Micky :)

--------------------------------------------

"Hello Alice"

I could feel my eyes widen with terror as I faced a certain insane Lewis Carroll enthusiast. Jervis laughed and I felt a shiver go down my spine. This was the moment I realised just how crazy he really was. I must have been blind as to not notice it beforehand.

A cloth was pressed over my mouth and my surroundings started to fade. As everything turned to black, I, for the first time in a while, felt genuinely terrified.

----------------------

Jervis'  POV                                                             

I looked down at my sweet Alice and smiled. The bat may have taken her away from me once before but this time, I would not let her go.

After I escaped Arkham, I relocated my hideout. Well, I'm in the process of relocating. At current, I am staying with Edward and Jonathan, much to their annoyance, I won't be leaving for quite some time.   They'll live. Hopefully.

I glared at the idiotic rabbit that I had stupidly chosen to bring with me. They stared right back at me with lifeless, masked eyes. Oh goodness, I hate these inferior rabbits. Sometimes they help but 98% of the time they are just little idiots who were picked off the street.

The rabbit hands Alice to me and I drag her down the three stairs leading to her apartment. I placed her in the van waiting outside and closed the doors. The rabbit got into the front seat and we began our hectic journey home.

----------

When we arrived at the warehouse, Alice was still passed out. I must remember to take care of that idiotic rabbit I brought with me. Glancing around quickly, I take Alice and walk inside.

I glanced around the warehouse and saw that neither Edward or Jonathan were to be seen. Panicking slightly I wonder where they could possibly be. They could be at a heist. Yeah, a heist, that's all. Nothing to worry about. Everything's fine.

Lost in my thoughts I almost missed the feeling of Alice stirring in my arms. Her eyes fluttered open and upon seeing me she let out a bloodcurdling scream.