A Note From The Author

Good Evening  Readers,

I'm so happy to present to you the final chapter of this fic.

This is the first multi chapter fic that I have actually completed and I am very proud of it. I want to thank all of you for sticking it out with me and reading till the end.

When I started writing this fic it was simply for a guilty pleasure. It was something I wrote as a gift to myself, and yet all of you have supported this story and shown it considerable admiration and appreciation.

Some of you have even found me on tumblr and on DeviantArt and sent me very encouraging messages. And I want all of you to know that I appreciate every single one.

So now, if you enjoyed this story, I have a request for you.

Leave a comment, share it with your friends. Let's get the WesWood ship a little more recognition so that we can continue to enjoy it, and so that it doesn't die with this fic.

Get out there and write your own WesWood stories and gift them to me (or don't, you don't even have to inform me, I check the tag quite often to see if there's anything new).

But whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll try to keep this ship fairing the hopeless waves.

Thank you all for taking this adventure with me. You all have no idea what it's meant to this fic writer.

~ Sugar