Introduction

I am so sorry for inactivity but I have been doing life and I understand life is not this and I have a job to do which is entertain you all with stories and fanfictions but I have exams in the next week so I am basically giving up on everything and saying "Hey, you want to know what makes exams less stressful? FANFICSSSSJSIUJKULIUJL" So yeah.

This fanfiction has been on my mind for like two weeks and I have plotted out a lot of shit that will help things make sense and stuff am going to involve all Undertale characters but honestly of course it will mainly follow Asgore and such. So yeeeah. But just a heads up. 

This fanfiction takes place after the pacifist run, I am NOT doing any weird underswap underfell or whatever it is that's a thing but yeah. 

And if you wanna vote on every chapter and make me feel better about myself that is totally fine just saying.

Please do it. I need attention.

Also, I am starting an Undertale Roleplay Group. If YOU! Are a fan of me! Then you, yes YOU! can see me in my worst! Hit me up in my messages, I will send you a link. There is 8 spots left. More info when you send the PM.

Just saying you will probably hate me lmao I am annoying as fuck.

But yeah, without further ado. The fanfiction shall start.