Preparations

The two of you went to the the relatively crowded store. For as early as it was, anyways. You let out a small yawn, as you turned off the Engine and stepped out of your car. Looking at Asgore fumble with the seat, anxiously waiting for him to get out.

"Having troubles?" You asked, laughing a bit at him, as you then got out of your car. Opening and closing the door in one fluid motion. After you tread through the snow and ice, you went to his side, unbuckling the seat belt and letting him out. 

"I felt trapped in that thing! You humans sure do have some really weird customs..." He said, as he looked at the seat belt, before pulling out of the car. Looking around at the parking lot. People were staring at him, and he nervously waved. You gave the crowd a look as you began to nervously step away. you hated the attention. It made you feel awkward.

"Well, can we get going?" You asked as you looked at the large goat, making him nod as he followed behind you. As he walked by, he went to grab the door handle, then got a tad startled by the automatic door. He was going to get the door for you, but he was surprised to see that the door was opening itself.

"Huh! How is that door opening itself?!" He asked a bit confused as you were making your way inside. His face showed a look of fear for what magic contraption could be powering such a thing. "It's a door. I don't know how it works, ask Google." You said, as you beckoned him inside with your hand. 

"Um... Who is Google? Is he a friend of yours?" He asked as you laughed into your hand. Making him look confused. "May I ask what's so funny?" He said, as he looked at you confused. Blushing a bit as he did so. "It's a search engine." You replied, as you took him to the small furniture section. "So um, what are you looking for?" You asked as he looked around the aisle carefully. 

"Well, a few of my things got... Broken when I was moving. By a certain fishy-friend of mine. You may know her. Her name is Undyne. Was the finest in my military." He had said, as you watched him. "Oh I see, so like a vase or something?" You asked, walking over to him. He was kneeling in front of a portrait of a yellow flower. 

"You see, I need a new table, and a new bit of things for my house. I have a few extra rooms that I have been trying to find a use for. And for now I have nothing. My old house was quite smaller compared to the one that I have now." He said, as he picked up the portrait and examined it. "I understand. Well All Walmart has is Nightstands and coffe tables. Chairs... But that's really it."

"That is good. I was thinking of just keeping the rooms how they are because it is proving tedious to find new furniture." He said, as he looked at one of the nighstands. choosing the light oak one and taking it. "Asgore. You need to buy it in a box. So, put it back and I'll go get a worker. Okay?" You said, as he quickly put the table back. "Sorry!"

He said, as he watched you walk out of the aisle. Looking around for anything else he may need. Leaving you to find someone. Which you did.

As you walked back to him, you had a new cart and a employee. You noticed he had found three more paintings. And had found interest in a new looking coffee table. "Here, this is the guy. you said. as the worker looked at Asgore. "You weren't kidding when you said he was a goat..." The worker said, amazed that such a thing existed.

"Yeah, well he just needs some stuff from the back. I'm sure you know how this works. (I am not joking. I literally have no fucking clue how to get furniture from Walmart X'D) But anyways, I'm sure you know how to do this." You said, as the worker went to help Asgore. You watched a bit, and pushed over the cart you had got from the front when looking for someone to help get the furniture.

"Here, put the paintings in this." You said, as Asgore delicately put the paintings into the cart. "Thank you. Also, I was looking at that brown one and the glass coffee table over... There." He said, as you looked at your phone making sure you had no new texts. Asgore looked at your phone and then pulled out his own. 

"Before I forget, what is your number?" He asked, as you then went in your Notes. You found it at the top where  you left it in case you ever forgot. "Oh, my number is 6-969-420-6969." You said, as he input the number to his cell phone. "Okay, I think I got it." He said, as you soon heard your phone ring. Pulling it out and answering the call, then letting the contact get saved to your phone.

"There, you have my number and you're now on my contacts. Hopefully that makes things easier. Well, let's head to the checkout. They should have the boxes there waiting." You said, as he then followed you to the cash register in one of the like 15 aisles that only have 2 cashiers for some reason. Like Walmart get your shit together fam I just wanna get my goddamn pizza pockets and leave. Moving on with the story.

The two of you get to the register, letting the lady ring you up as she then told you that the price was going to be 125$. You watched as Asgore pulled out his money, he had quite a bit. You were confused where he got it, but you did recall something about him being the king. So you shrugged it off for the time being.

Getting to your car, after you had been checked out of the store. You popped open the trunk of your car. Wheeling the cart up to it as Asgore tried to open it. You watched as he put the items in neatly. You kind of enjoyed how neat he was. Soon, he got into the passenger seat. Letting you go into at the drivers seat before he looked over at you. "Hungry? I know I am." He said, as he seemed to be getting a tad tired.

"Hm, I suppose I could get something to eat. Honestly I have been hungry all morning. Where do you want to go?" You ask, as he looked over at his phone. "Well, I know a friend named Grillby who started up a new restaurant for humans and monsters. Wanna go check it out?" He asked, as you began to look at his phone a bit. "I mean I guess we can. Where is it?"

He then gives you the address for the restaurant, as he got out his phone and showed you the location. You input it to your google maps and had him read out the directions. There was what seemed to be a car bed and a tricycle parked outside of the bar looking diner. Large letter spelled the name "Grillby's" On the outside of the place. 

"Is this it?" you ask, as Asgore gives you a nod. He never really put on any seat belt this time. He really didn't understand it. You shrugged it off, as you got out of your seat. Opening the door as you then walked in with Asgore, this time he was able to hold the door open for you since he had been wanting to be a gentleman. He had no clue why.

As you looked around, you saw a table filled with dogs all wearing suits of armor, and two skeletons that seemed to be conversing at the counter. Behind that counter you were met with a man in a bartender outfit, his head was a flame and he was cleaning one of his glasses. 

The large goat then took you to a booth, and sat down in front of you. cramming himself in. He was quite large, and had problems trying to get into the seat was hard for him. It was almost funny to watch him fumble around with the seat. You watched, as you noticed Grillby suddenly standing beside you. 

He handed you both menu's, Asgore just ordering his "Usual" as you sat with your menu. flipping through the pages as the flaming man went to work. You went through the menu items as you noticed Asgore seem to stare at you. Trying to avoid eye contact, you were a bit nervous. Deciding to settle on the simple Generic breakfast consisting of bacon and eggs, hash browns and toast..

You pulled out your phone, and watched at the screen. Until a certain Scarf wearing skeleton popped up beside you. 

"HELLO HUMAN! WOULD YOU MIND HELPING TO SETTLE A LITTLE BIT OF A DISCUSSION BETWEEN ME AND MY BROTHER SANS?" He asked, as you looked at him. A bit weirded out. Hearing a faint chuckle from Asgore. "Don't worry, it's just Papyrus. Go on, I'll tell Grillby what you want when he get's back."

As you looked back to Papyrus, you went to the counter and took the seat inbetween Sans and Papyrus. As the characters then began to look at one another. "hey. sorry about my brother and all. our conversation is mainly about if his spaghetti is better than grillby's. y'know. the usual." 

"YES! AND IT MOST CERTAINLY IS! MY SPAGHETTI IS THE MOST SUPERIOR SPAGHETTI OF ANY SPAGHETTI!" He yelled, as he looked at you. You just sat there awkwardly as the larger skeleton eyed you. The smaller one facing his food and drink as he awaited your response. 

"Ummmm, to be certain, I would have to taste it." You said, only to watch Papyrus pull out a baggie filled with spaghetti. Plopping out the baggy as you looked at it. The juices had bubbles from the humidity. 

"Ummm... I am about to eat, sorry." You said, as sans laughed a bit. Papyrus nudging you. "YES, HUMAN! YOU AAAARE ABOUT TO EAT! MY SPAGHETTI!" He said, striking a proud pose as he showed you the spaghetti. Soon, Sans had interrupted him. 

"sorry about my bro, he can be a handful. hey, my name's sans. nice to meet ya." He said, extending his hand waiting for you to shake his hand. You then shook it, as you heard the whoopie cushion make the farting noise, leaving you in a state of confusion.

"heh. works every time." He said, as he went back to his drink. Papyrus seeming to get annoyed by the joke. "SANS! YOU SHOULD NOT JOKE LIKE THAT WITH THE HUMANS!" He scolded his brother, as he then decided it is time to introduce himself. "WELL, HUMAN! IT IS TIME FOR ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF... I, AM THE ONE AND ONLY, GREAT PAPYRUS! I KNOW, IT IS TOO MUCH TO MEET ME, THE FAMOUS SKELETON FROM THE UNDERGROUND IN PERSON! YOU MUST BE SOOOO EXCITED! I KNOW I WOULD BE!" He said, continuing to go on as you looked confused. "That's... Nice, my name is Y/n." You responded, Sans seeming to look at you. Almost smirking. You then decided to get up. A little startled. "Well, I should get going. I have some food to eat as I said. 

Papyrus got up, and struck his pose. "AS IT IS SAID! THE GRRRREAT PAPYRUS WILL SEE YOU ON WHAT THE HUMANS CALL, FACEBOOK! SANS! i AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE 12 FRIENDS ALREADY! NOW ADDING UP TO THIRTEEN!!!!" He announced, sounding ecstatic to meet you. Sans just looked over in the corner, and nodded. "see ya around." 

As you parted ways with the skeletons you noticed your food had arrived at the table. Asgore was waiting patiently for you to show up. He smiled at you, noticing you had made your way back to the table. "Well? Do you like Sans and Papyrus?" He asked, as you took your seat in front of him.

"They were nice, not as boring as the regulars around town. Papyrus is a little loud though. But yeah, they are pretty nice." You responded, as Asgore laughed a bit, giving you a look. "That's Understandable. Well, shall we eat then?"
_______________________________________________________________________________
((End of chapter. Thanks for being so patient! My laptop had broke and I had to wait for this one to be sent in the mail. And it's small, around 11 inches. So i am still getting used to it so sorry that this took so long. I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I will do my best to keep this story going! If you like what I do, vote and follow. Only more encouragement to keep writing :^)))