important update.

I can't write much. In fact I'm starting to lose interest. I never thought I'd have over a hundred and fifty of you guys. I'm thankful for it.

But im having a few problems in real life right now. And well I can't really manage to deal with that and focus on everything I've been writing.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you all. But there's just some depressing shit happening and it's too stressful for me to even handle lately. I know I'm looking like some sort of attention whore. I hate it too. But I guess I do owe you all a bit of an explanation.

My boyfriend has something wrong with him. Something that could give him cancer. After all this is over and hopefully I'm feeling better. I will definitely try my best to continue these stories. In fact I might even let some of you write the rest of this fanfiction.

Probably not though. Even so. It wouldn't be canon. All I would do is just shout you out with your continuation.

This is so poorly constructed but I can barely even function lately. No that isnt the only thing bothering me. The rest I can't even tell my best friend who I know is reading this. So I am gonna just be more vague than I would like.

I feel like everything is slowly crashing down around me. With no rebuilding. I keep losing people I care about. And it's bothering me.

Thank you all. I mean it.

Without you I wouldn't feel as famous as pewdiepie. It's not every day bro that this sort of thing happens.

Jokes aside. I hope when this is all over I can continue writing. But for now I need to focus on myself.

Goodbye. But not forever.