Chapter 10

Hallo my feofle!!! I really missed you guys so so much. This chapter is dedicated to......
Phareeydah
Hapserh
My lovely namesake maryam mlc
Mjmjdd
You guys are so sweet. Your votes and comments makes my day awesome. I LOVE YOU 😘😘

Abdul POV

I was missing Hafsah so I called her. "hello mazaje". Her voice wasn't normal, it sounds like she cried so I asked her "Hafsah is there any problem?". "No". "don't lie to me, your voice is saying otherwise. Definitely something is wrong. I will come now, just text me the address, I cant wait till tomorrow". "no don't come today, I haven't told my brother about us yet". "because you neither care nor love me koh". I disconnected the call.

She called me back after some minutes, I answered but kept mute. " mazaje, are you angry?". I didn't say anything. "please don't be angry, I have a big problem already, your anger will just make it worse". I sighed and and spoke "what type of problem? Please tell me". "a while ago my brother came and met me with a guy chatting, he was really furious.

So that's the reason I said you shouldn't come, I don't know what might happen. I hate to see my brother angry, especially if am the reason for the anger, thats the reason why am worried, he's angry at me". "I understand, I will meet your brother and ask for his permission to court you, I will tell him I love you. Is that okay?". "yes it is, thank you". "it's okay. I love you" " Same here". And she disconnected it before I say another word.

Hafsah POV

Ya Abdulkadir returned home. I couldn't sleep I was thinking about my angry Yaya. I wore my hijab and went to the sitting room. I sallamed and entered, I sat down close to him. "Yaya am sorry for offending you, in shaa Allah it won't happen again".

"Hafsah you really offended me, so whenever am away that's what you do koh?". "No Yaya". "so tell me how many guys do come home to see you?". "wallahy yaya it's only him". "how many guys call you?". "it's only one person". "what his name?". I couldn't reply "do you love him?". I covered my face with my palms.

I do. I wish I can say that. "it's okay Hafsah I have forgiven you and don't forget to take some pain killers". "okay thank you good night". I stood up and entered my room, removed the hijab and climb my bed. I forgot about pain killers, I recited my dua's and slept.

Today is Ya Ni'ima Mother's Day wedding event. It was on Thursday eve. After the event we went home. I was sooo hungry. "Ya Ni'ima, am hungry o". "Go and eat nowww". You know this house is full of tuwo and honestly I cant eat it". I called Ya Abdulkadir and told him I was hungry and there's no food at home, he scolded me for staying with hunger. Some minutes later, he brought yoghurt, ice cream and cake. "yar gatan yaya kenan".

Abdul POV

I called Hafsah and she said she went to do henna. "when are we going to meet Hafsah. Am dying to see you". " don't worry you can come to my sister wedding tomorrow, then we'll meet". "that's good, I will wear a white kaftan with ash embroidery, white buba with a black cap and black shoes,.i will come by 9:30, that is thirty minutes before the wedding".

"am so happy, see you tomorrow".

Hafsah POV

On the day of the nikkah, I wore a green atampa with yellow and white patterns, I lined my brows and applied pink lip gloss and tied my veil.