Chapter 12

Hallo my country people and my dearest wattpadians. It's me o Ya Abdulkadir favorite girl with another wonderful  Shapta. Fasten your seatbelt and follow me as I take you to the land of endless love between two amazing souls. But kafin nan. I wanna show my appreciation to all the readers of this book. Thank you so much. It's time to take off. ✈✈✈✈🚀🚀......

Hafsah POV

"what are you doing to yourself Hafsah? Yanxu duk kaunar ku da yaya dan an aura maki shi kike kuka haka?". Aunty Aisha who just entered the room and saw me cuddled on the bed crying said in an attempt to console me.

" But Aunty Aisha you know what yaya did was very bad. Aunty Nafisah was like a sister to me and now I will be living with her as a Co wife". "there's nothing wrong with that dear, that the way Allah planned it". With that she convinced me to go and bath and in no time I was done. I wore a white gown and tied a white gele with a white clutch and a white veil. My makeup was done by the beauty and makeup studio and I was good to go. I looked at myself in the mirror and I never believed it was me, I looked ravishing.

 I looked at myself in the mirror and I never believed it was me, I looked ravishing

She took me to the sitting room where Ya Ni'ima and her friends were sitting. Ya Ni'ima hugged me 'sis you look so good'. We took lots of pictures together. After the pictures I sat in a corner at the sitting room and cried my heart out. My temperature was high so Aunty Aisha called Ya Abdulkadir "hello yaya, I just called to tell you that Hafsah is not feeling too good she has a high temperature, so I was suggesting if you will leave her so we could look after her and bring her later". "what nonsense are you saying? If you keep her there with you what will you do other than saying sorry, so just bring my wife so I will take care of her myself". "Yaya do you think that will be okay?  "you know what please you all should let her have some rest, I don't want her to have headache, please don't disturb her with your noise". I was just speechless, is this truly the Yaya I know?

It was time to convey the brides. Cars were patiently waiting for the brides and her friends. Some will convey Ni'ima and her friends and the others Hafsah and her friends too. Ya Ni'ima was taken to janbulo kabuga while Hafsah was taken to nassarawa G.R.A. The house was very beautiful,

My friends and relatives were leaving and I held Aunty Aisha crying begging her not to leave me alone. She deceived me saying she was going to get drugs for me and she never returned. The house was so quiet only the sound of me crying was heard. Ya Abdulkadir sallamed and entered the room I couldn't even answer his greetings, I just continued crying. Today it's just me and Yaya in one room under the same roof not as brother and sister but husband and wife, Ya Salam. Where is My Aunty?, the way my friends were describing this house is definitely not where Aunty Nafisah lives.

Abdulkadir POV

I sat on the bed close to my hayat but she immediately knelt down to greet me "Yaya good evening". I raised her up and sat her on the bed "how are you dear?. She didn't reply back but instead she started to cry again. If only she knows how I hate to see a woman crying and that to my wife, it really breaks my heart. "Hafsah am so sorry, I know u don't love me. I just couldn't marry you off to someone else, cause I thought he won't take care of you, he might harm you. Please Hafsah stop crying, don't cause any problems for yourself because of me, surely but slowly you will fall in love with me.