Chapter 2

Naruto, Kurama, Sakura, and Sasuke were the only one's left in the room because all their friends left with their jounin sensei.

Naruto was again sitting on Kurama's lap trying to get some sleep. He hasn't had a good night sleep in a while because the villagers kept breaking into his apartment, trashing it and trying to kill him, the usual. 

Sasuke was brooding like always with the banchee fawning over him like some love struck puppy.

Naruto sighed in content when he felt fingers run through his hair calming him.

Several hours later, after all the genin have left Kurama looked up not stopping what he was doing and looked at the door seeing a man with silver hair, a mask covering half of his face, entering the room with a bored look.

"Team 7 I presume." He stated in a lazy manner. "Meet me on the roof in 10 seconds." He said while disappearing in a poof.

They all looked at eachother before Sasuke and Sakura raced up the stairs leaving Naruto and Kurama behind.

Kurama kissed naruto real quick on the lips before pulling away making Naruto pout at the lost of contact. Kurama chuckled before replying in a deep husky voice. "Well finish later we have to meet your lazy sensei." He said while grabbing Naruto and used the same Shunshin no Jutsu that their sensei used to arrive on the roof before Sakura and Sasuke.

Kakashi was surprised by the red haired boy who was close to his blond gaki. 'He has no right to be close to him.' Inside he was fuming about the close promoxity between Naruto and Kurama.

As soon as all of his students finally arrived Kakashi eye-smiled and said in a semi cheerful voice. "Why don't we introduce ourselfs."

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry its short ive been really busy with trying to find a job and stuff. Ill make the next chapter longer. Bai!

😄

Naruto Mask Of Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें