~four~

Chapter four

Aubrey's pov

Aubrey's pov

I decided to do a good deed and take Fiona and the kids to the doctor since she has gotten a new job and have health insurance I think she said. So here we are in the doctors office and now Liam's getting checked out. "He's had this rash on his arm for over a month now." Fiona says worriedly as the doctor looks at it.

"It's eczema. Nothing to worry about." The doctor says." I'll send you home with a cream." Fiona nods her head finally figuring whatever's on Liam's arm. "Who you texting, debs." Fiona says looking at her typing and smiling at her phone. "Her boyfriend." I say quickly as carl started to send her kissy face so I joined in as well.

"Shut up." She yells at us but we both laugh. "You have a boyfriend?" Fiona asked questionably. "I don't tell you everything." Debbie says. "You used to." She says with a frown. But quickly gets over it when the doctor says something.

"But I am concerned that one of his testicles hasn't descended yet." She says." What?" Fiona asked. "Ha-ha, you're a eunuch, Liam." Carl laughed when he heard what she said." Hasn't anyone told you this before?" The doctor asked Fiona. "No, they barely speak English at the free clinic, and this is the first time I've had insurance, so no." She finalizes.

"Well he's almost three years old. This puppy should've dropped by now." She said. "Be honest with us doctor, because he's black?" Carl says with a smile causing me to hit is side with my elbow. "You'll have to excuse him. Puberty turned him into a barbarian." Fiona says rolling her eyes at his stupid comment.

"Yeah, that's cause he masturbates ten times a day in the bathroom." I said watching him plays with powder and a tongue depressor. "Enough! This nice lady is gonna think we live under a rock." Fiona yells at us. "Well, if it doesn't drop soon he's going to have surgery." The doctor says. "Alright, carl your next." The doctor says.

"Alright, let me see your pits." The doctor said as he gets on the examining table. He takes off his shirt and lifts up both arms." Oh, you got a couple sprouts coming out,don't you?" "Yeah I got some down below too, you wanna see?" He's so inappropriate since he when through puberty.

"I'll take your work for it." The doctor said smiling at him, but she starts to feel around his face and stuff." Sounds like you're going through the thrones of puberty." "Yeah, and the stress is giving me headaches. Probably need some oxy." Carl says to the doctor.

"Oh, don't listen to him. He's trying to get it for his father." Fiona says already knowing why he's asking. "He's dying." He says back." His bed, he made it." Fiona says. "Does my insurance cover the pill?" Fiona ask not wanting to talk about this anymore." It sure does, co-pay is five dollars." She doctor says back.

"Oh, wow, that's great. Beats waiting in line at planned parenthood for two hours." "I want to go on the pill to." Debbie says out of the blue making me turn to her knowing she hasn't even gotten her period yet." What? No-" before Fiona could finish her sentence I say. "You haven't even gotten your period yet."