~eight~

Chapter eight

Aubrey's pov

Me and carl are sitting on the couch, he's playing videos games on the tv and I'm playing a sims came on my phone." Why do play that, it's so stupid?" Carl asked looking down at me since I'm laying on his leg." I obviously play it cause I'm bored." I say," and it's not that bad, it's cool." I say and make one of my sims sleep.

"What do you have to do?" He asked focusing back on the tv, but before I could say anything, Frank comes in with blood under his nose and on his shirt." Just the man I'm looking for." He says to Carl but he didn't notice me until he came around." Are you blowing him?" Frank ask when he sees me laying on his leg." No." I said sitting up." What happened to you?" I ask." I need your help." He says to carl ignoring my question.

"I took a hammer to V's stash, stole some pills. They're upstairs." Carl says causing me to look at him, knowing the need V told was true." No, no, no not tha - there upstairs?" Franks said getting side tracked while looking up the stairs." I'll get them later." He says, sitting on the couch and looks at carl.

"I want you to break my leg." He says simply causing me to laugh cause he sounds stupid, but I quickly shut up when he looks at me with a serious expression." I need the insurance money. It's the only way I'll be able pay for the transplant." He says looking back at carl.

"You want me to hurt you?" Carl questions." Its life or death. If you love son, you'll do this." Frank says. Cale thinks for while before smiling and saying, "Can I put it on YouTube?" He asked." Sur-no." Frank says finally coming to his senses.

We went to the second floor balcony and looked down." Just one push." I state turning to him." What if I land on my head?" He asked, scared. I shake my head and walk down the steps.

We go over to the train track, a little to close to the edge." Just stick your leg over the track and let it get run over." Carl said looking at the up coming train." What about the third rail?" I asked." What's a third rail?" I heard carl yell as the loud train flew past us.

We went back to the house and I sat on the couch with a huff as Carl ran up stair to get something. He comes back with a bear trap and places it on the table. He grabs a beer bottle and holds it over the trap tapping it lightly, it snaps shut causing the bottle to chatter causing carl to chuckle.

I look at Frank to see he has a disapproving look on his face." Fucking Obamacare, what kind of system do we live in, you have to cripple your self to stay alive." Frank rambles." I could get the sledgehammer." Carl offers." No, it's alright." Frank says getting up." Mrs. Jesudian has a table saw." He says.

"Forget it, where are those perc-me-ups?" Frank says." You said life or death." Carl says really wanting to break his fathers leg." Kev has an old lawn mower, could run over your foot." I say." You're a good man, son." Frank says," The pills?" He adds." Under the bed." Was all carl said and with that Frank goes up stairs." So what are we going to do?" Carl asked as I got up." I'm not doing anything, he asked you, not me." I say. "Come on I need your help to think about something." He whines which he never does." Fine." I say going back to the couch." Really?" He asked shocked." Yes, really, now let's think before I change my mind." I say.

:::::::::::::::

So right now Frank is passed out on the couch and it doesn't seem like he's going to wake up for a while. So Carl went to go get ladder and I went to go get weights and duc-tape. Carl set up the ladder and now I'm sitting on the floor ready to put the tape the weights on, well that was before I noticed the hard on in his pants.

"I could so get used to seeing you down there." He said laughing." Oh really?" I said moving my hand to his pants button. All he did was nod his head as his breath quickened.( I feel kinda weird writing this since he's like 12 and she's like 15, but I'm giving it to you anyway). I tugged his pants down a little more along with his boxers. I can't believe I'm doing this. I look at his dick and see extra skin around the tip, but it didn't really bother me. Before he can question my confused face, I take him in my mouth. He's not that small but he's not that big either, he's probably like four and half inches hard, and that's pretty big for a twelve years old just going through puberty.

It didn't really take long for him to cum, it took like three to four minutes. I stand up and wipe my mouth and look away from him." I'm just going to wait outside." I mumble while grabbing my stuff and walked outside to sit on the steps. I was almost crying, I'm so disgusted with my self. I quickly wipe my tears when I here Frank scream at the top his lungs before it goes silent. Carl came out a minute later asking if could help him put him in a wheel barrow to roll him to Sheila's house.

"Carl, what just happened, don't bring it up ever,okay?" I say." Why not." He said looking at me it's fully cause he's 12 and he's almost my height." Because, it shouldn't have happened, it was a bad idea, and I could get in trouble for doing that to you." I explained." But if we go out, like start dating, you know." He said." No carl I don't know, you're three years younger than me, I'm going to be eighteen in three years,so I'm going to collage and I'm going travel, and I'm going to live my life while I can right now before than." I explain but before Carl could say anything, he rolled the wheel barrow over a branch causing the cart to tremble and Frank wake up screaming."Uhh! Aah! Aah! What the fuck did you do to me?" He yelled loudly. "He saved your life." I said giving him a small smile.

We made it to Sheila's house a little while later and wheeled him to the stairs of her house."Ready?" Carl asked." Wait wait wait." Frank said, he situated himself." Okay." And with the Carl lifts up the cart and makes Frank fall on his head making frank yell out in pain from the head and his leg. Carl pushes the carl in a small ditch on the side of Sheila's house and started to yell." I'm going to get going, I have something to do." I yell while running away.

::::::::::::

I went to grab the fifty-five bags of weed that I have to sell to Greg. I put the the money I made today with the other money. I made $968 in total, from what I just counted. And I'm about to make $605 when I go meet up with Greg.

"I need $605." I said." I got it all, wait a second." He mumbled and pulled out more money." Here, I got it all." He said handing it to me." Thanks." I said rolling it up and putting it in a side pocket on the inside of my purse, I passed him the paper bag with the weed inside." Thanks." He said putting it in a pocket on the inside of his jacket and got out. I got my phone out and added $605 and $968 together and got $1,573 in all so I need $5,907 more to make. I sold one-hundred forty three grams, and need to sell five-hundred thirty-seven grams left. I'm good at math since that's what you have to do when you sell drugs. (I like to write it down on here so I could go back and see)

I go home for a while and lay down since I have a really bad headache and stuff, I'm probably starting my period. Oh and Fiona's birthday is in two days.