~ five~

Chapter five

Aubrey's pov

Aubrey's pov

Today Frank asked me and carl to come help him find his long lost daughter. Insert eye roll right here. So know we are squatting behind a couch, in front of Franks daughter, Samantha's, trailer. All of sudden Frank let out a groan. Causing me to turn my head at him.

"You okay Frank?" I asked concerned." Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fit as a fiddle, except I ran out of perckie c's last night." He said. "Anything we could do?" Carl asked concerned about his dying father. "Get more?" Frank says to carl like he's dumb.

Then Samantha comes out of her trailer with a bag swinging a bag around and holding the door open for a little chubby kid with a bubble coat." Is that her?" I ask wondering how that is a Gallagher since all of the Gallagher are good looking people.( no disrespect to the actress, just saying it for the book).

"So that's my daughter." Frank says." Wow, she's kind of beautiful." He adds as I laugh cause she drops something on the floor and keeps eating it." Yeah a goddess." I say sarcastically.

"Looks like you in skank form." Carl says to his dad." Thank you, son." Frank said back not taking it as an insult." Does this make me an uncle?" Carl ask noticing that the little boy is possibly her son. "Yes, indeed." Frank says. Carl getting tired of this stands up in front of Frank.

"Now what?" He asked." Well, I give her a taste of the old Gallagher magic." Frank says like nothing." You guys got any money on you?" He says afterwards." Sheila gave me forty dollars for groceries." Carl says. Why the fuck would he tell Frank that?

"Hand it over, I need weed." Frank says to him which he does with no problem." Thank you, son." Frank say putting the money in his pocket. " What will they eat though?" I ask Frank." I don't know, it looks like you have money." Frank says looking me up and down. "Now, go. Get hard drugs." "Make daddy proud." He finished.

I walked away to my car so I could at least get a few thing for Fiona's house since I'm always over there eating her food, sleeping there when Kev and V are being annoying, or I forget my keys in the house and they won't be home till late. "Wait, Aubrey." I heard carl call me." Yes?" I stopped and turned to face him, he wait till he got next to me before saying something." Where you going?" He asked as he walked next to me.

"I'm going to get food." I stated and unlocked my car. I love saying that. "For?" He asked as he got in the passenger seat." Well since I'm always at your house, all day, everyday, and I eat your food. I'm going to get food from the super market." I said pulling off into the direction into the super market. "Oh, okay." Was all he said before flicking through the music stations.

::::::::::::

"You can get whatever you want, but your limit is three things." I say to Carl as we enter the supermarket." What do you mean my anything, by anything in this whole supermarket under five dollars. Or it don't matter the price and any three things?" He asked." Anything no matter the price it's my treat." I said smiling at him." Thanks, you're the best." He said hugging me. "I try." I say and pushed the car into one of the aisle. It was the snack aisle. "Get three things." I say. He picked up some chips, cookies, and something else and put it in the cart." Get something for your house to, get a few things." I said as my phone buzzed inside my bag.