The App

In class, Alya was busy working on something on her phone using a stylus. Any time someone wanted to see, she would jerk it away, much to everyone's dislike, fueling the curiosity. She wouldn't even tell Marinette!

"Alya!" The bluenette whined. "Lemme see!"

"Later... Later..." The reporter mumbled, not focusing more than 5% on anything but her work.

Finally, as everyone was heading to lunch, Alya held her three friends back. "You ready...." She started. "To see this app I made?"

"That's it? An app?" Nino asked.

"No no no, it puts Ladybug's mask on whoever's picture I take! That way I can figure out who it is!"

"Wow Alya! That app is SPOT ON!" The model joked.

"HA!" Marinette laughed. "That's a good one! Ladybug puns! I mean. Spot on! It's grea-"

A quick look of fear washed across her face as she ran out the door and into the bathroom at lightspeed. After just barely ducking into a stall, a blinding flash of light went off and BOOM! Ladybug.

"Tikki! Spots off!" She whispered.

Another flash of light and she was back. She then hurried into the classroom as her friends looked, puzzled.

"It's -er..." She stuttered, looking for a quick, unquestionable excuse. "I was feeling a little sick!" The bluenette spat out.

"You good?" Alya asked.

"Yeah, false alarm." Was the reply.

"Are you sure, Marinette?" Nino questioned. "I know Adrien's jokes always make me sick to my stomach!"

For that, he got a playful punch in the arm.

On patrol that night, Ladybug and Chat Noir quickly made their rounds and then met up on top of the Effeil tower.

"How has your day been, Chat?" She asked.

"Very upsetting. A girl ran off during a conversation during lunch when I made a joke and when she got back, she said she felt sick." He trailed off.

Ladybug thought this was hilarious of course. "Chat noir, your jokes make everyone sick!"

"Hey!" He replied indignantly.

"Well Kitty, I had a similar situation at school today. My friend made an app, my crush made a joke, and my stuttering reply had my transformation phrase in it. I ran off, and when I got back, I blamed it on that."

"M'lady, would your transformation phrase happen to be "Spot on"?" Chat questioned.

"Yeah, why?"

"And you said your crush made this joke, which you replied to, stuttering your phrase?"

"Chat, just answer my question! WHY."

"Oh, no reason... Marinette." The leather clad boy smirked, causing her to fall off the tower in shock, too numb to reach for her yoyo. Chat immediately grabbed her and pulled her back up.

"Let's start over." He said calmly as she nodded. "Hi Marinette, my name's Adrien Agreste. Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N: SQUEEE! Fangirling, activate! I'm gonna write a bunch more series so follow me for more reveals of this insane love square! I'm also on Fanfiction.net at "Crystal Miraculous Nerd" if you prefer that! Love ya, my little kittens!

~Allie