Add on: HOLY CRAP!

I can't believe this story has gotten so many reads, votes, and comments! I'm honestly amazed, and it's inspired me to start writing Miraculous FanFiction again!

I was looking for stories to read, and about ten stories down from the main, I found this!!! Oh. My. God.
Thank you!!!!!

I've got an idea for a new reveal fanfic, but I'm not sure anyone would read it.
If you would like, here's a preview, which will likely be the first chapter:
It was just a simple assignment. It shouldn't have gone where it went. But it did.
"Class, for a writing prompt, write about your best friend, the one you tell everything to. This will be private to you and you only." Mrs. Mendeliev stated. "You have five minutes."
'Hm...' Marinette thought to herself. 'Who is the only one who knows everything about me? Tikki. I trust her with my life. Alya won't see this, and it would be a nice surprise for Tikki if I showed it to her later!'
She wrote and wrote, but drew back when Alya said, "Girl, lemme see! You wrote a lot!"
Marinette jerked away hastily, holding her journal out of reach of Alya. Unfortunately for her, Chloe ducked around the other side of her and snatched her journal.
"Ooh, sounds like Maritrash's got some seeeecreets!" She sing-songed. Chloe immediately began reading aloud, as Sabrina attempted to block Marinette from reaching her journal. "'Out of all the creatures on this planet, Tikki is my best friend. She loves me unconditionally and gives me advice for all my problems, even those I can't tell Alya about.' Wow Alya. I guess you're not Marinette's best friend after all." The classroom erupted in a series of gasps as Chloe continued to read. "'She even knows my biggest secret, one that I can't even write in here, since it could be catastrophic if anyone else found out - especially Alya.'

If I turned it into a full blown story and edited that(it's the rough draft copy), would anyone want to read it? It's not much so far...
But even if no one does, I still can't stop thanking everyone for reading and commenting on this as much as they did! I can't believe everyone loved my bad puns so much! 😂