Awful Puns: The Finale

OneShot: Catchphrases P.3
Hey all my lovely readers! I can't believe I've got over 60 reads and 3+ votes! YAY! Thank you for reading!

"Marinette, it's getting dark. We should go." The reported suggested to her friend.

"You're right, Alya. We should get going..." She smirked playfully. "You ever jumped across rooftops before?"

"Marinette, what are you-"

"TIKKI! Spots on!"

And with that, she grabbed Alya and jumped off the tower mid-transformation.

"MARINETTE! WE'RE GONNA CRASH!" Alya screeched.

"No we're not." The heroine stated plainly, throwing the yoyo towards a rooftop, catching them within inches of the ground and pulling them away.

"Next time, I'll walk. You're a scarier drop tower than the one at DisneyLand Paris!"

"When you don't think you're going to die, you actually enjoy it." Ladybug commented, swinging from rooftop to rooftop, with Alya thrown over her shoulder like a sack of reporter potatoes. Maybe I'll take Alya on a tour of Paris... She thought. So the duo spent the night swinging around Paris, enjoying themselves, trying to take the bluenette's mind off of the model.

Meanwhile at Adrien's.....

"How could Marinette be so cruel? I thought she liked me, maybe ALL of me... I guess she just fell for the smile, like all the others. Adrien is my mask, where Chat Noir is ME. I guess she just doesn't really love me." The model ranted.

"I-fs nof daff kifd." Plagg muttered between bites of camembert.

"Plagg! Chew!" The blonde scolded.

"Fife... *GULP* I was savoring that." Plagg received a well-deserved eyeroll. "I think she was falling for all of you, too, but she couldn't come to terms that she liked both sides."

{A/N: I feel like Adrien and Plagg and Tikki are going to be super deep. Sorry, but I'm working on speeding up the story.}

"I mean, do you really think that she hates you, kid? She has stood up for you as both Adrien and Chat. She clearly has some sort of affection towards you, be it friendly or having a crush. Would she do that for Chloe? Speaking of, how much did she stand up to Chloe? What do you think now?"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK, PLAGG!" He roared, causing the kwami to go flying under his pillow. "I mean, I love her... But do I really? And does she truly love me back?!"

And this was how the night went for the model and his kwami.

When Marinette and Alya finally arrived at the reporter's house, the shy girl asked for help.

"Alya, what can I do to show Adrien I really care?"

"Hmm... Well, what do both sides of him like?"

"Puns! Flirting! Wait, no, flirting is Chat Noir..."

"Well, what if you flirted with him? Stepped outside of your comfort zone, you know? That will show him you've changed! That you like that side of him! Oh, and make sure to flirt with Chat Noir, not just Adrien!"

"I dunno, Alya... I'm bad with puns..."

"Then spend the night! We'll make a list, you memorise it, and then say them during the day!"

"Okay, just let me call home..."

The next school day, Adrien was very grumpy, especially to Marinette.

"I'm sorry I wasn't the best in your past. Can I make it up in the future?"

"Yes you can. In the future, you go your way and I'll go mine."

So, this is how their day went. Marinette making all sorts of puns and Adrien turning them down as fast as possible.

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you next to Me."

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you before GLY."

"Do you think it was fate that brought us together?"

"No, it was Chat's bad luck. You know what, Marinette? It's better to let someone think you're bad at pickup lines than to open your mouth and prove it."

{A/N: Almost all of these puns are my own! I hope you find them funny!}

"The black cat stuff explains one thing... Your bad luck with thinking up retorts."

"MARINETTE!" Alya whispered frantically. "Don't insult him!"

In science, Marinette decided to continue.

"Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? You must be because you are BeAuTi-ful."

"If I wanted to hear something funny from an a** hole, I'd fart."

"Wow. You're sweeter than 3.14. Speaking of, you're like a candy bar. Sugar sweet!"

"If we're candy bars, then you're nuts."

"I'm pretty sure I'm a girl."

"..."

"Why can't you accept my apology? If you want to know what's good about me, I'll tell you. I'm multi talented. I can talk and irritate you at the same time!"

She finally got a laugh out of Adrien, who quickly stiffened, realizing his mistake.

"You hardened back up pretty fast. Did you look at my body?"

He gawked at her, never realizing how confident and, well, inappropriate she could be.

"Please, Chaton. I really do care about you. All of you. If Internet Explorer is brave enough to ask to be your default browser, then I'm brave enough to ask you out. Adrien Agreste, Kitty, partner, friend, or hopefully even more..." She got down on one knee and took his hand, much like he did with Ladybug's. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Marinette asked, planting a quick kiss on his hand.

"Yes! I love you, Marinette!"

"NO!" You know who shrieked. "You can't be in love with that... TRASH!"

"If I'm trash, then what are you, white girl? 'Cause clearly, I'm not."

"Oh, and Marinette?" The model added, ignoring Chloe.

"Tie your shoes, I don't want you falling for anyone else!"

Alya couldn't stand it, and apparently neither could Nino. They were rolling on the ground, laughing.

"I'm glad you two are finally a couple and all-" The DJ stated as he and Alya walked over. "But there's one thing I just don't understand. Why do you keep referring to Adrien as 'Kitty' and 'Chaton' and stuff? I mean, he's not even that much of a cat person, much less a cat himself!

At this point, Marinette and Adrien joined Alya in the laughing as Nino kept questioning them.