Stop?

Clark was holding Bruce's arms, but now that he is down there is no flight, there is only grimm face.

As strong Clark is he is also fast, in juist a second he rips Bruce's mask off and quickly grab on his right shoulder, meanwhile his another hand is unlocking Bruce's utility belt. Now that Clark was able is to see lust on Bruce face. He start kissing him again.

Bruce hits Clark with his free hand on the left side of his face. The kryptonite was still close enough to give Clark juist a bit of pain, but not close enough to weaken his strength and speed. Clark is so high in the feeling of lust that even start liking a bit of pain. He even liked so munch that his cock was nothing but steel. His cock was so ready it started to shake and twists of anticipation.
He throws Bruce against the bat-computer and throws his utility belt the another way, it fall deeper in the cave .

The whole computer smashed. Bruce is bloody form the breaking glass in his back, he opens his eyes as he feels Clark partly trashing in the computer between his legs.

Clark's gives bruce a hit on the shoulder just hard enough that he will pay action to the pain even if it is a half second. That is enough for Clark to rip Bruce pants off.