Don't call?!?

Bruce's heart was pounding fast and hard, but his breathing was steady. His hands were sweaty and dripping with blood.

As Clark pushed Bruce against the bat-computer with force, the glass from the screen went deeper into his back, making him moan softly.
' Clark, stop! You don't know what you're doing', he partially moaned out in pain and pleasure. But the only thing he saw was the posion in Clark eyes, there was no blue left the only kryptonite green.

Clark smirked and slowly bent closer to his ear. Pushing his steel hard cocks against each other against. "Bruce... " he said calmy rubbing the cocks toghter "That doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that all of gotham is going  hear how good Bruce Wanye is feeling by the cock of steal. Now be a good little bat and stared to enjoy it".  Clark's hand was moving up and down slowly getting tighter around their cocks, untill his fist was so tight he had to force the cocks trough with each stroke. they both moaned softly.

Suddenly there was a sound of a phone buzzing, followed by the chorus of the song "Who run the world" in the background.
But the only thing they wanted to hear was the soft moaning and heavy breathing they made.

The music was going louder

🎶 'Who run the world? Girls (girls)'🎶And louder🎶'Who run the world? Girls (girls)''🎶And louder 🎶''Who run the world? Girls (girls)' 🎶And louder 🎶"Who ran the world? Girls (girls)'🎶  Till they both couldn't 🎶' Who run the world? Girls' 🎶ignor it anymore. 🎶 'Who run this motha? Girls'🎶

The moment that clark was about to stop and get his phone, the music stopped. He sighed. He turns Bruce around and pushes him down, with one hand on his head and the other ripped off the bat-pants. Bruce's back was still bleeding with pieces of glass in it. The blood dripping down his back over old wound and scars.

The phone makes a loud sound, 'Superman, it's Wonderwoman, i am looking up you locatie right now.' Bruce tries to kick him away and call Wonderwoman back. "Clark, you're at Bruce's'?.  The broke bat-screen showed that it was calling Wonderwoman, with that clark  notices a bit of relief in bruce's muscles.  "Bruce !!' she said, Bruce mouth opened but the only thing that come out where quiet heavey breaths and soft moan.

Clark was investigating bruce's cave.

'Hello, Diana' Clarks said loud enough over Bruce's maoning. 

 'Clark, are you okay?, is Bruce oke?'

'Yes, we're both fine, Bruce accidentally got poisoned by poison ivy i brought him home, i think he will be fine.

Clark forces his steal inside and  whispers 'stay quiet, my little bat".

'Clark, are you sure he is going to aright?, i can hear him on the background?.'

Diana, you know Bruce, he will be fine.'

"All right, dinner tomorrow then?"

"Sure, bruce?" Clark stopped moving so that he could answer " yes  tomorrow around seven sounds good".

Clarks slowly starts to move again, pulling Bruce's hair and making he curve his back.

"See Diana he will be fine, see you tomorrow".  Bruce puts his hand on his mouth to try and keep himself quiet.

"'Till tomorrow" she hangs up.
Bruce moans out, so loud that it echoes trough the cave.