TMA || 35

Elo Smurflettes!

So here's the deal. From now on, I'm only going to be communicating any news related to my books, as well as answering valid questions  through my social media pages, so be sure to follow them:

Facebook Page - Katlego Kgalalelo Moncho
Instagram - lelo_moncho
Twitter - katlego_moncho
Snapchat - ms_kvtee

I follow back on the respective platforms, but I would appreciate it most if you followed the Facebook page. I plan to be most active there.

I'm also on Radish as KMoncho.

Thank you for your support. I love you guys! 😌❤😘

Onwards

***

I sat in the restaurant, waiting for my guest. I was a few minutes early because my security team had wanted to scope the area first since they, much like my husband, didn't trust the situation I was putting myself in.

Except I already knew that the situation I was putting myself in was sketchy.

For all I know, Celine is playing us, but there was a certain desperation in her voice that was honestly letting me give her the benefit of the doubt. She appeared and I could already see my security team on alert. She looked flawless; like a woman who wasn't about to either give me valuable information or lead me to my doom. The box in her hands wasn't making me feel any better.

"Thank you for doing this," she said as she sat down.

"How did you even get the information?" I asked curiously.

"I slept with Daniel. When he was asleep, I sneaked into his home office and found the evidence. He had it moved after Raphael beat him. I don't think he meant to mention that little bit of information in my presence, but he was pretty pissed off at the time," she replied, handing the box over.

I opened the box and inside there were what looked like voice tapes, a video tape, a bloody cloth, a bloody knife, a gun, a wig and a pair of amber contact lenses. There was also a stack of papers, and I was wise enough to know not to touch anything in the box.

"I don't know what all of it means, but I'm assuming that's the whole point of finding out. I won't lie and tell you that this isn't a setup, because I don't know, but I'm here with genuine intentions," she commented.

"I'm choosing to believe you, but we need to get back to the hotel and figure out what the hell these things are," I replied.

"It will look suspicious if I come with you. If we're seen together, the press will have something to say about it, and then the Hugo's will know that I'm working with you. In fact, throw your drink at me," she said.

"What?" I frowned.

"Throw your drink at me and storm out of here. I'll find a way of getting into the hotel without being seen," she explained.

Choosing to once again trust her, I threw my drink at her. She gasped, causing the people in the restaurant to look our way. I gracefully stood up with everyone's eyes on me. She looked the part as she sat, silently 'fuming'.

"You stupid bitch! I will ruin you!" she spat.

"That will teach you to mess with my husband. Stay away from us Celine, and this is the last time I'm telling you," I said before walking out to the car.

My driver opened the door for me and let me in just as I received a text from Celine. She gave me props for my acting and told me that she'd meet me back at the hotel with the box within the hour. I figured I could help her out, so when I reached the hotel, I asked Harry to help her find a way in.