Ch 3 - Special Someone

Elo Smurflettes!

So here's the deal. From now on, I'm only going to be communicating any news related to my books, as well as answering valid questions  through my social media pages, so be sure to follow them:

Facebook Page - Katlego Kgalalelo Moncho
Instagram - lelo_moncho
Twitter - katlego_moncho
Snapchat - ms_kvtee

I follow back on the respective platforms, but I would appreciate it most if you followed the Facebook page. I plan to be most active there.

I'm also on Radish as KMoncho.

Thank you for your support. I love you guys! 😌❤😘

Onwards

***

^^^
Pardon the generic message on all my other stories. With regards to this book, I have decided I'll put it up (after this chapter) on Radish under the Freemium option.

This means that you guys who are reading it on Wattpad will only receive monthly updates. If you read it on Radish, then you only have to wait 7days before it's free. If you want it immediately, you'll have to buy the chapter on the app.

Thank you all for your feedback (those of you who weren't rude that is). I appreciate it and I only want this to work out for all of us. Love you guys! 😌❤😘

***

It's been three weeks in this place and not much has happened. I've just been going to classes and avoiding the civilians here. For people who were excited about coming with me on this mission, my best friends have abandoned me.

I'm slowly but surely beginning to hate the mission.

I haven't caught any word of my target either. From the intel I gathered from being around the cheerleaders here, he's been benched for three weeks from an injury, so no one has seen him since, which is strange to me.

How is he keeping up with his law classes if he's not here?

Yes, I already found out that he's doing law here. Not only that, but he's the top student in the faculty, something that didn't come as a surprise to me given the fact that Cypher takes pride in the intelligence of their agents.

It's one of their most recognized assets.

"Aren't you Noelle?"

I turned to the source of the voice to face a short girl with bland hair and a face full of pimples. Puberty clearly hasn't been forgiving with her, but I wasn't about to say anything. She was looking at me like she genuinely knew who I was though.

"Who's asking?" I replied.

"Oh, I'm just a big fan of cheerleading, and watching you at finals a couple of months back was amazing. I'm still watching it over and over whenever I have a chance," she told me excitedly.

Cheerleading finals?

Before I could respond, the distinct yipping of a puppy headed in my direction as a white Maltese puppy ran up to me. Two girls were running after it. One was a redhead I'd seen around a couple of times, and the other was that Latina I bumped into three weeks back.

I bent to pick the puppy up since it was demanding my attention. Now, I don't usually get sappy about things like puppies, but this one was just so adorable. I quickly picked up that it's a female as she licked my face, making me laugh.

"We're so sorry about her. She's never run away like that before," the redhead told me, except there was something off about her tone.

Like she knew something I didn't.