NOT AN UPDATE - STORIES ON RADISH

Hey guys!

Sorry this isn't an update! I'm working on it though!

So, I have a whole lot of new books out on Radish! Some are completely brand new, while others I'd taken down a while ago from here. Below is their descriptions and links, so if you want to, you can go and read them here:

***

Athanasius - General Fiction/Romance -

The Petrakis name is well known around the world.

But Athanasius Petrakis isn't.

In the year 2016, his name has been lost through time and he is known only as the banished Petrakis family member. In the year 1104, he is known as The Cursed Prince who has been exiled from and denied his birthright in Greece. He is on a quest for vengeance with his powerful army aboard one of his most prized possessions, his ship The Ariadne.

The name was given him in a dream.

He returns home from a battle, and while he is speaking to his best friend and right hand man Erastus, a portal of sorts appears in the room. Both men welcome it, seeing it as a new adventure wherever it would lead them.

Straight to the year 2016.

Ariadne Hertz is the daughter of world famous and legendary inventor, Konrad Hertz. She is a shy girl who is despised by her elder sister Kalliope and overlooked by her mother Eugeneia. Only her brother Sebastian and father give her the time of day.

When Konrad tells her and Sebastian that he has a new invention to show them, the last thing they expected was for Konrad to tell them that he's cracked time travel. He sends them on a trip back to the past as a test, and they're successful.

Except for the woman who travelled back with them.

Ariadne didn't know it then, but the woman would prove to be a miniscule problem in comparison to the Grecian Prince who her brother accidentally sent into her life. Little did she know that she would have to make the toughest decision of her life- live in the present and forget about Athanasius, or return with him to a past life she knows nothing about and help him reclaim what is his?

***

Black Rose - General Fiction/Romance/Interracial -

Rose Kidman is what people refer to as nice, naive, too kind, too trusting and basically a doormat, but she finds nothing wrong with that. Of course it doesn't help to have people constantly telling her that she's going to end up in trouble because of these traits, but she still chooses to be who she is.

After doing something even she knows was a colossal mistake, she decides that perhaps it's time to leave behind her life in Denver. An opportunity meets her on a flight and before she knows it, she's established a life in San Francisco.

She loves teaching children, but she never saw home school teaching as an option, until she meets Grace Black. The little girl is shunned from society because of the supposed sins of her father, something that strikes a chord with Rose.

It doesn't take her long to form a connection with the little girl, and she makes a promise that she won't do any research on her father, Olivier Black. Despite the warnings against associating with Grace, Rose gets even closer to the girl.

Until she meets Olivier.

The man is obsessed with giving her black roses, and as much as she tries to deny it, there's something about him that rattles her very existence. She chooses to trust what she is told only by him and follows her heart. Soon she finds herself in a whirlwind of a life she never dreamed to live.