I Love You!

"Angie's ready..." The artist spoke hesitantly, feeling uncertain about anything as of the moment.

The pianist sat over the smaller female, a gentle smile shining through a burning red face. "We can always stop whenever, okay?"

"Alright...thank you, Kaede's too kind."

She mumbled with a small smirk, looking up at her taller counterpart.

Blonde hair slide past the girl's pale shoulders, leaning forward to the tanner one. Cupping her burning cheek, engaging the two into a passionate kiss.

With her free hand, Kaede ran her skilled fingers across the artist's body, feeling her shiver into the kiss. "Heh, cute..." The pianist chuckled, pulling away from the kiss.

"A-Angie...isn't cute!", the girl proclaimed, her face heating up immensely by the other's flattery. Every touch from her pianist stirred her up, more and more.

"Just...k-keep going, Angie enjoys this.. "

The blonde remained silent, but cracked a small smile as her lavender eyes fluttered shut. Throwing them into another kiss, Angie being far more intense in it than the last.

Her mouth begging for Kaede's, her tongue fighting for dominance over the other.

This only stirred up the both of them, feeling each other begin to heat up as they kissed. The tanned girl only pulled away to catch her breath, "K-Kaede, Angie loves you...s-so much..."

"I-I love you too, Angie!", the pianist blurted abruptly, her cheeks stained shades of red. "You make me so happy, and I feel loved with you! I only want you to be happy!"

"Angie feels the same about Kaede! Angie wants nothing more, but for Kaede to be truly happy!", she grinned like a fool, it was obvious the two truly loved each other.