Oh God...

Angie pouted in a child-like manner, puffing her flustered cheeks as she took the kiss. Her body was still aching and begging for Kaede.

"I promise I'll stop dragging on all this teasing, I can tell you're getting really impatient.", Kaede smiled warmly.

"C-can Kaede begin or..?", Angie asked hesitantly, fearing the pianist would prolong them even further.

"Yes, of course. I was just...", she paused, scanning the girl's bare body with a blushed gaze, "enjoying the view." She said with a warm smirk.

"K-Kaede, Angie isn't fine art!",she protested, feeling her face burn red from the other's flattery.

"Shhh, don't talk.", the blonde smiled, pressing a gentle finger against the girl's lips, immediately silencing her.

"No more questions, no more chitter chatter, you've been waiting for the main show for so long. Let's get to it."

"O-okay...", the islander mumbled. Wide eyes that held the ocean looked into the deep lavender gaze of the pianist. Feeling enveloped by the purple stare, like drifting away into a dream.

Kaede kissed Angie once again before finally starting, "I love you, Angie."

Before the artist could even utter a word the blonde pressed against Angie's entrance. Practically sliding in with ease, "W-wow...", the girl muttered silently to herself. "Ah, remember I can stop anytime you want okay? Tell me if anything's bothering you.", she spoke in a rather serious tone, truly meaning her words.

"A-Angie understands Kaede...", the islander spoke quietly, trying to prepare herself for the action to come.

"Kaede may continue...p-please.", the girl spoke shyly.

"Anything for you, my love.", the pianist smiled with a giggle.

Kaede began to rock her hips back and forth, the strap on filling inside of the islander girl with no issues. Angie was dripping. Her tanned hands covering her mouth which had been forming gibberish, her attempts at speech amused the girl on top of her who had been pleasing her.

"You can uncover your mouth Angie... Nobody is around, it's just you and me." The girl said in her most seducing voice. Angie nodded, while her body was rocking along with Kaede's creating the perfect, most pleasurable motions.

"Ah...Ah! Kaede please..." Angie begged, her voice was cracking, between the cracks were moans and deep breaths. Her body had been extremely stimulated, and erratic. Her lower body was tightening up around Kaede. The two we're both making sounds, Kaede not as much.

"Angie, I love you, I never want this to end." The blonde pouted, still pushing inside of Angie. Her hips began to stir inside of the islander faster and faster. Both were near climax.

"Kaede...Oh god Kaede!" Angie exclaimed, taking a grip on the mattress sheet. Her body shivering with anticipation for the big moment. The blonde girl who had been in control power of the lustful girl below her, had taken grasp on the islanders breasts, running her slender pale fingers in circles around her chest. This caused Angie to get even more excited, almost at her breaking point. She could no longer form sentences, her mind fogged, all she could feel was Kaede, her love. All she could love and enjoy at this moment was her. These lustful desires had been fogging the small islanders mind for as long as she could recall. She would cherish this endless, sensational experience. Suddenly, with Kaede's last push the islander yipped, releasing her juices everywhere. Kaede had repeated shortly after, this time more quietly. Angie's grip on the bed had been lost, her body trembling...