19. Swan song

(A/N)

So, this is a LONGGGGGG chapter. And well, with long chapters, come long lemons! 
Not for innocent eyes and you can skip it if you want.
Marking it with ~~~~~~~~~~~~ lines. Hope you like it! ;)

Love,
Mili

P.S. As to what I had dropped off as hints previously were these; the ingredients that Draco had used to disguise the so-called potion for Hermione. They all hold a certain significance.

(Roots of) Acacia Blossom- Concealed love
(Petals of) Azalea- Take care of yourself for me
Turm oil- A pun on the word turmoil

@smallpeg you are awesome for almost getting it right! :D

P.P.S. Picture edits by me for this chapter!

The ballroom was one of the rare rooms where Draco & Hermione had still not set foot

The ballroom was one of the rare rooms where Draco & Hermione had still not set foot. There had been no need until today. It was a beautiful and spacious dancing space with a polished floor gleaming the sunlight, blush pink walls and gilded motifs on the wall. The two storey high ceiling was equally ornamental with beautiful ornate patterns all over it. It spoke of the Baroque period's grandeur from each nook and cranny. Some couples were already on the floor, while others stood around chatting with one another.

As soon as they had entered the ballroom, the older Lady Fawley had almost immediately taken them under her wing and introduced her to every possible person. They could only be glad that the Malfoys were absent and only the local folks had been called for the dance. 

They had finally made themselves comfortable and were chatting with a few villagers who wanted to thank the duo when Hector Fawley called for everyone's attention.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight we are here to show our gratitude towards the Zabinis for being wonderful healers to not only my ailing Mother, but also many of you from the villages. As we all know, they are a young newly wed couple, so I would like to ask them to take the dance floor with this song. We all shall join in from the next song onwards. Hope you all have a great time tonight!

Hermione was prepared to dance a bit with Draco and with others who might ask for a dance with her tonight. What she was not prepared for was to put up a show! The last time that had happened was at the Yule ball when she was Viktor Krum's date. And that was simply because not only she was smitten by the unusual attention that Viktor was showering on her, but also as he was spiteful because of Ron's ignorance towards her.

"Shall we? And we'll do just fine. We do have a lot of sync between us, after all." Draco smirked offering her his hand which she took with a blush spreading across her cheeks.

Lady Fawley looked at the young lovers and smiled to herself. Those two always kept each other at their wit's end and yet were the most comfortable with one another. She knew in her heart that they were meant to be, just like her and her husband, the late Lord Fawley. The Lady Fawley looked at her mother in law's fond expression and smiled as she said, "They are perfect, aren't they?".