1. Teaser/Prologue + Authors Note

It was Thursday night and I was holed up in my usual haunt [...] my followers were baying for blood. My inbox had been blowing up all day.

----

I moved to grasp my mug of coffee which would now be cooled to the perfect drinking temperature, to cradle it securely in both of my hands, when a large hand caught one of mine in it.

Now, I don't know about anyone else but someone holds your coffee captive and growls "mine", the only logical thing to do is to stake your claim.

So I did.

----

He continued playing with my hair, gently gliding his hand around the back of my head and cupping my left cheek as his eyes raked over my face. Man, this interaction was not going to bode well for my underwear.

[...]he murmured out another one-word statement. The one word which harshly woke me up, snapping me out of his trance, almost as effectively as having a bucket of ice cold water thrown over me.

----

*A/N
Hello, lovelies.

Welcome to my new project for 2017!

It's my first venture into werewolves, but I promise it won't be full of the clichés I've read many, many times before. Might have the odd one or two, but who doesn't want an overprotective, smouldering mate going all alpha-male on your as$? 😏
Yeah, I thought as much 😉.

It'll be from a fiction authors point of view, so there will be authors notes but I'll make sure to distinguish between them and my own somehow.

This is also one of the first *extended* stories that I've gathered the cahonies up to post... so be gentle on me 😉.

I'll be trying to update as regularly as I can but honestly, RL is still kicking my as$. My long hours, the gym and fur-baby (plus the affair with my bed) tend to take up most of my time, but I do get bursts of inspiration in between.

So, excited?

I thrive on comments/pms/votes/praise/criticism/smiley faces so don't be a stranger!

- Ellie 💋