8. You're my girl, after all

*teaser*

"Um, Alex?  Did- I mean- you stayed?  All night?  Here?"

...

"You don't believe me?  What was all that last night?  Huh?"

"I'm sorry.  But it just isn't conceivable, Alex.  The whole concept... the practicalities of it... just... just, no."

...

"Come with me.  Come home.  Please, pretty girl."

I stared blankly at him.  He was not being serious.  He couldn't be.  We only met yesterday.

He eyed me with cautious eyes, his hand reaching out to stroke up and down my cold arm.

"You think I'm crazy, right?  Come home with me and I'll show you.  I'll show you things you could only imagine."

...

"Lex..."  I drew out his name slowly.  His eyes darkening when I missed the 'A' out.

"Mm, say that again, Lily."  He growled out, holding my waist tight and rubbing circles on the soft skin of my midriff that had become exposed.

"I... I don't know what's happening here.  But I'm not scared... Lex."  I spoke softly, ever so quietly, as I focused on his clothed chest in front of me.  He was breathing heavily as he stood towering above me.

"I knew you wouldn't be.  You're my girl, after all."  Growling lowly, he moved his head down. 

Head down and tilted to the right.

One destination.

----

A/N

Hi guys *waves sheepishly*

I'm so sorry about the lack of updates on 'Dear Bloodhounds...'.  I've been pretty uninspired and felt it was easier to write one-shots.   Hopefully you've been enjoying all of those instead 😊

I'm off on holiday now, but I'm feeling up for this so there'll be plenty coming in two weeks 😁💪🏼!

This is just a bit of a teaser as to what's in store 😏.

Until next time,
Ciao xx

-Ellie  💋