Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

We went through a necessary crash course discussing the wraiths, and thankfully, the soldiers remained silent throughout the entire thing. No interruptions, no fighting, no stupid commentary. It was a miracle.

We finally got everyone comfortable enough to sleep. The night was a bit cooler and we managed to get dinner ready in time, so now everyone was full and ready to wind down. A few soldiers were still awake, playing card games or reading books. Someone was playing music softly, a few lanterns lighting up their campsite. The house lights were still on too, but not all of them.

Dania had finally gone to bed, after throwing a hissy fit when I kicked Alexis out of the house to sleep where he belonged-- outside. Raven had come to give me a report on how the barracks were going, and thankfully, it was coming along nicely. Alaric had gone home to report the progress to Lucifer, and was happy to report to Lucifer how childish the soldiers were. We allowed Enki to sleep in the house where he was safer, and sharing a room with Kasey. Anita went to her tent, and Xenon went inside to do some recon.

Which gave me plenty of time to sneak up on Ambrosius's tent.

"Knock knock." I said, pushing the flap aside, then pausing to rake Ambrosius with a hot stare. He had his back to me, having pulling his shirt off and tossed it onto his desk, his pants very low on his waist so I could see those perfect hipbones. He turned to wave me in before leaning back on his hands on his desk, watching me with an arched brow.

"Xenon's probably not gonna be gone for very long. He just went to make sure everything was all right on the perimeter." He commented. I drew closer to him and his eyes followed me until he had to tilt his head to look up at me as I leaned up against him, moving my hands down to stroke his thighs and lift his legs onto my hips.

"Yeah, well, maybe if we're lucky, we can scare him away." I said, brushing my nose against his. He sucked his breath in for a moment, then parted his lips carefully and kissed me. A chill swept through me at him finally taking the initiative. I accepted his kiss hungrily, pulling at his lip with my teeth. Ambrosius purred at that and hiked one of his legs up along my side, curling it around me and tugging me closer. I trailed a hand up his back and sank it into his hair, twisting his soft black hair around my fingers, holding him so I could kiss him deeply.

A smirk spread across my face as I felt his hips buck into me, his rock hard cock bouncing into mine. I nipped at his lips before trailing kisses to his throat. I pulled him back slightly and watched curiosity play across his face before I leaned in and took a nipple into my mouth, licking at it. Ambrosius squeaked and I tried not to laugh. The almighty son of Hades, hardened warrior, squeaking in shock.

"You make adorable sounds," I murmured against his skin, "Let me hear more." I nipped at his nipple and he trembled, biting into his bottom lip, moaning deep in his throat. I moved my other hand to the opposite nipple, rubbing and pinching and pulling until it was hard and swollen. Ambrosius reached a hand up to thread his fingers through my hair, the feel of his nails scraping my scalp giving me goosebumps. I licked my lips before sucking around his nipple, then moved kissing further down. I felt Ambrosius fist my hair and I peered up at him. His cheeks were flushed and he was still trembling, the bulge in his pants right in front of my face.

"Hang on." He requested. I nodded respectfully, starting to move back, but Ambrosius didn't let go of my hair and held my face near his groin. I raised an eyebrow up at him and he closed his eyes for a moment before looking at me uneasy.

"I want to try it." He stated. I felt my eyebrows go up and the surprise probably showed on my face because he glared at me in irritation, releasing my hair so I could stand up in front of him.