The Spirit of Charlie Part 2

Previously from the Spirit of Charlie "I ain't afraid of you,'' John said it un-fearfully. Then Charlie hits his head on an invisible force field that is unbreakable for any demon to escape.

"See you real soon", Charlie said in a ghostly angry tone. John and Kimmy continued their lives but had to move to another state called California, San Francisco. There were Night time restaurants called Boulevard Restaurant the place had appetizers with fresh meats, fruits , and special desserts. In the deep center of the underworld there were red ash grass, impossible mazes, a massive death prison, a locomotive train moving on invisible train tracks.

"John and Kimmy may have thought that they have defeated me but the games have just begun", Charlie said ghostly in his head planning for revenge.

"Hey, Kimmy", John called out to her.

" Yeah, what ?"Kimmy responded back questioning him.

"Do you want to come to the beach with me?", John asked Kimmy.

"Which beach?", Kimmy questioned John on the beach name.

"Baker beach", John told her the name that he was gonna drive too.

"Sure, just let me get my stuff and I'll be ready", Kimmy told John in a responsible way. In a matter of 20 minutes driving from the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, a right from the Richmond district, another right from sea cliff. As soon they got to the beach John and kimmy got excited in looking at how baker beach had turned out.

"Hey John I can see Alcatraz",Kimmy said in a attracted way.

"Can you see the Golden Gate Bridge?", John asked Kimmy after Looking at Alcatraz Island.

"yeah, It's interesting", Kimmy told John in a depressing way.