The Spirit of Charlie Part 4

Previously from the spirit of Charlie part 3 "Tomorrow is you will have only one hour for each maze to complete if you don't succeed then you cute Kimmy will Die", Charlie Explained to John on what he has to do for the upcoming day.

Charlie Opened the fire Walk through but the color changed from orange fire to blue fire and when John walked through he was thinking on how to rescue kimmy after completing those mazes. By John looking at some History about the underworld there were some disturbing reads on the Wikipedia,

"It is either a deep, gloomy place, a pit or abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides within Hades (the entire underworld) with Tartarus being the hellish component, 400 BC wrote that souls were judged after death and those who received punishment were sent to Tartarus, To Summon in Hades you would need 3 Red candles, 3 Black candles, a Quiet room, and a Glass Mirror.

"Oh Charlie's not ready for this,'' John said after reading the site awesome information on how to take down Charlie.

"Hold up what", John said by looking at other websites going deeper into the information about the underworld.

"No one can simplify the parable by enlarging on what Jesus said. It is so clear that a child can understand it. He said the tares represented the wicked people, and that they would be cast into the fire "at the end of the world."

It was in the harvest that the separation would take place, and He plainly stated, "The harvest is the end of the world, Jesus said that both good and bad will come forth from their graves to receive either life or damnation. This proves that from the time of death until they come forth in the resurrection they are not receiving any recompense or punishment. It all happens after they come forth."

After reading those other websites containing messages about the underworld John decided that he had enough reading out of Charlie place where he has Punishment at. By the next day it's July 4th, 2011 independence day the portal began to open again. John stepped through but saw Charlie still standing in the same position that was when John went to his home world.

"You Ready?", Charlie asked John

"Yep", John replied back to Charlie. Ok step into the Slender maze, the doors closed behind John with full force it looked liked that was gonna be no way to climb out the maze it was completely dark so dark so John had to pull out his Mechanical Flashlight to see in the maze as soon as he turned the light on an unknown man who looked to be still alive but his face told otherwise. He walked towards that probably dead man but before John started to touch him and the man grabbed John's arm.

"LET ME GO!!", John said to the unknown man so that he could be Released. When the man let John go he began to ask the unknown male some questions.