6.

Zonnique ;

Yesterday was a very weird day for me,my chemiestry teacher kept coming over to me or looking at me and smirking I was highly uncomfertable. I was in my last lesson music and I was paired up with Breauuna,we were working on the piano's and had to play this olden time shit. I glanced at the clock and saw that we had 2 minutes left I began packing up my stuff as others did also. The bell rang and I stood up and began walking to the door as my teacher called me back I rolled my eyes,I swear if I'm late for practise. I walked over to the teacher and she gave me a 15 minute lecture on why I should join a band or some shit I wasn't intersted so I left. I walked to my locker to get my gym bag and put my school bag inside. I walked down the deserted hall ways and walked into the toilets and got changed because I wouldn't be able to change in the locker rooms. I changed into black fitted shorts,a plain white shirt black knee high socks and my breed 11's I put my normal clothes in my gym bag and put my hair in a high ponytail I then grabbed my bag and walked out the bathrooms and made my way to the gyms. As I was walking I felt a pressence behind me but I shook it off,but the foot steps behind me were getting quicker and was catching up to me I started to panick and started speed walking the footsteps behind me and soon after I was pushed rather roughly into the nearby classroom and locked inside with .......

Kat ;

Nique didn't turn up to practise today and I was worried about her,she was in school today and she knows we have practise today so she should be here. We were only 15 minutes into practise so she could still make it...

Practise finished and zonnique didn't show up at all ok I was officially worried right now,after getting dressed I went looking around the school funny thing was that Chres wasn't at his football practise today either so she could be with him but something tells me that's not it. I shook the feeling off and got in my car and drove home. As I got home I raced upstairs to my room stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower,after doing so I dressed in my grey sweatpants and a black sports bra. I put on my socks and jogged downstairs my hair bouncing up and down on my back I reached the kitchen and grabbed a packet of chips,a snickers bra and pink lemonade from the fridge and ran back up to my room and watched some tv.

I texted Jess and asked if she'd seen or heard from zonnique because its not like her to not text me. Since school ended at 3:20 and now it was 8 something,this deffo not like nique. Now I know something is wrong but I just can't pin point it.

Yh. Ok hm. Yh.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Vote,Comment,Share...♡

Surfboart. [Curveboart]