17.

Zonnique //

I got out the shower applying cream and spraying my self in 'Nude' by Rihanna. I put on fresh black undergarments on fishing for my Avery acid washed ripped boyfriend jeans,a plain white shirt and danni badged denim acid washed shirt. after finding them all I got dressed and tried finding shoes to go with it. I decided on my white Air Force 1 high tops. I sat at my dresser and looked at my hair in the mirror trying to figure out what I was going to do with it. I took my comb and parted my hair in the middle then braided my hair into 2 French braids. after finished I slicked my baby hairs,then began applying mascara,eye liner and my bubble gum lipgloss. I grabbed my phone,car keys and denim back pack running downstairs. Everyone had left earlier so I was the last to leave. I walked out the house and walked to my black range rover sport,i unlocked the doors throwing my bag in the back seat I put in my key turning the engine on. I fixed the mirrors putting on my Beyoncé cd and blasted out ***flawless. I backed out the drive way and made my way to Kat's house.

I arrived to Kat's house 30 minutes later,I parked infront of her house climbing out the car and knocking on the front door. a minute later Kat opened up and I checked out her outfit high waisted shorts,a Adidas cropped jumper and black boots. her hair was in a curly state which was cute,she invited me in and I greeted her mother. we went upstairs going into her room as she finished up her make up.

"Girl did I show you that post Madison made on Chres' Instagram page?" She ranted. I rolled my eyes at the sound of her name,shaking my head no. she took out her phone giving it to me on the picture.

I read the caption laughing to myself.

"Better than your next,way better than your last👋💁"

I then laughed out loud,handing Kat her phone back,the door then burst open and her little sister was standing there also dressed.

"Y'all ready yet? The others are like nearly there,we need to get going." she spoke,we nodded and got our stuff together going downstairs.

___________________________

Chres //

I checked my mirrors before I started my engines, I looked out to my left and saw Zonnique's car in Kat's drive way. I sighed before pulling out and driving to Maddie's house.

I got to her house and she was already waiting for me. She walked up to my car and got in putting her seat belt on,she kissed my check before looking out on the road. we made one stop at her friends house before making our way to our destination. Maddie got out the car leaving her stuff behind as she went to her friends front door. Her phone started ringing and the called i.d popped up 'Bae💍' I was confused for a moment I checked the door to see if she was coming and she wasn't so I accepted the call putting it on speaker and heard his voice.

"Hey babe,i just wanted to let you know that the plan goes down today. we'll take her to the warehouse and possibly kill her but just keep that nigga crescent occupied and don't let him get close to her. I love you,bye." Simon ; he hung up as I stared at the phone in complete shock.

I locked her phone sitting back in my normal position thinking of what to do,they was obviously talking about Zonnique but why the fuck would Maddie be involved? I shook my head as I saw the 2 walk out the door and get into the car. I started the car and drove to our destination.

Zonnique ;

We looked around deciding on what ride we would go on first,from the corner of my eye I saw Simon. I smiled looking over at him as he had this devious smirk in his face which got me a bit weird he walked towards me with arms open. I walked into his arms hugging him tightly,looking over his shoulder I could see Chres staring my mouthing to me to stay away. I scrunched up my eyebrows as he motioned for me to go to a teddy bear stand. I nodded my head leaving Simon and the girls walking to the nearest teddy bear stand.

"Zonnique you have to stay away from that Simon nigga,dont let him take you home!"

I shook my head laughing. "so this the shit you called me here for? There's me thinking we was going to refurbish our friendship but I guess where not so bye." I turned on my heels preparing to walk away when he grabbed my hand turning me around. I landed on his chest looking up at him,my heart started beating fast and my palms got sweaty. Chres' face come down to mine,his soft lips pressed on mine as we both started kissing one another. my arms snaked around his neck,as his around my waist holding me close. He bit my bottom lip tugging on it slightly,as i smirked parting my lips slowly letting his tongue into my mouth. our tongues danced around each other's for a while as we both pulled away catching our breaths. I smiled,touching the side of his face caressing it lightly. "I miss you so much and I love you baby." He nodded "I love you too baby,always will but just promise me you'll not leave here with Simon." I nodded quickly,hugging him before walking away. I looked down still feeling his lips on mine as I smiled touching mine,i walked into a body. a female body,i looked up too see Maddie and her friend. I rolled my eyes walking past them not looking back.

Hours went by and we was all getting ready to leave,before leaving I made sure I had Chres' number on speed dial in case anything seemed to go wrong. I walked hand in hand with Kat as we approached her car. Simon was also walking towards us and I started to climb into my car.

"Zonnique,let me drive you home." Simon asked,I shock my head no putting my seatbelt on and waiting for Kat to get in.

"Zonnique let me drive." he demanded, "How you gon drive when I need to drop of Kat too?" I asked a bit annoyed. he rolled his eyes telling Kat to get in the back seat,i scrunched my eyebrows seeing my door open and then my seatbelt coming off next thing I knew I was being lifted to the passengers side. I rolled my eyes putting on the seat belt as he got in the passenger side.

45 minutes later we got to Kat's house and we said our good byes. I took out my phone,dialing Chres' number in case anything happended. my house was only 20 minutes away so this nigga better not do shit. Seeing my road down the way Simon took a complete different turn,my head snapped towards him and i instantly got scared but didn't show it.

"Simon what the fuck?! This is not the road to my house!" He ignored me.

I unbuckled my seat belt slowly,grabbing my phone holding it tightly,i kept my focus on Simon as his focus was on the road. my heart was pumping faster by the minute as I slowly slide my foot over to the drivers side and stomped on the brakes. I opened the door sprinting out the car and back up the way we came,i looked down my phone and saw Chres was on the line. I put the phone to my ear as I continued sprinting.

"Chres! I'm coming to your house right now! Simon tried taking me to some next place and is trailing right behind me. open the front door so it's easier for me to come in!" I hung up the phone,turning the corner seeing Chres at his front door and Simon hot heavy on my heel. I made it to Chres running into his house slamming the door behind me. I breathes heavily my back towards Chres,shaking my head. I turned around to be attacked by Maddie as she put a cloth to my face,my eyes widened as I held my breath refusing to breath in what ever was on the cloth. I was running out of air and slowly began breathing in,my eyes got droppy and my vision getting blurry.

"I'm sorry baby,she forced me too." Chres spoke,as my eyes shut.

- sorry for the shit update😒

- sorry for any mistakes.

- story ending in 2 more chappies or 3.

- comment,vote and share💕

- love yah💯❤️