An incoporeal battle

After goat mom left Frisk decided to go out." YoU dIsSoBeYeD mOm." Chara said creepily."........" Frisk trembled slightly,Chara's creepy voice was,well,creepy. "Oh,heh,sorry bout that Frisk" Chara said. "Ok." Frisk replied as she spotted another glimmer amongst red leaves. Her phone rang, she answered."Hello my child,you have not left the room have you?" Toriel asked,"There are some puzzles that need explaining and may be dangerous......." After a while she placed her phone back in her pocket and touched the save point. "Playfully crinkling through the leaves fills you with determination" Chara said as another save file popped up.

Frisk 20/20
LV.0      
               Leaf Pile
     <3SAVE              DONT SAVE

Frisk once again saved her game and talked to the frog. "Ribbit,Ribbit" the frog croaked as Chara began to translate."Hello human" Chara translated."I have some advice. If a monster doesn't want to fight,please,show some MERCY" Frisk nodded and moved on then she ran into a monster. "Whimsum approaches meekly" Chara said melodramatically. "Meekly,huh?"
Frisk thought."Aha!" She had an idea. She pressed mercy and the monster flew off.
"You won! You earned 1g and 0exp" Chara informed her as she did a thumbs up. After a while,they came to a room with a ghost blocking the entrance."Move it with force?" Chara suggested. Frisk hesitated but knew she had no choice,she got out her stick and lightly proddedd the ghost."huh? Oh......" Suddenly all turned black and white,signifying a battle. "Napstablook approaches.'' Chara said melodramatically.Frisk didnt even hear what Chara said next and was studying Napstablook. She gave Nagstablook a patient smile."............." Nabstablook was crying. Frisk started dodging. "Whats wrong Napstablook?" Frisk asked,in a way of trying to sympathize. "..........." Frisk ACTed by giving him another patient smile. Instead of an attack, some words appeared,"Not feeling up to it. Sorry" Frisk patiently smiled. She got an idea. During the next attack, she started snapping her fingers to the beat,a smile on her face as she dodged tears left,right and center. "Heh........" Napstablook cracked a tiny smile.This routine continued until, "Napstablook has something to show you." Chara said "By the way," Chara whispered," nice preformance" "Thanks" Frisk whispered back. Napstablook's tears rose towards his head and formed into a hat." I call it dapper blook." Napstablook said "Do you like it?" He asked shyly. Frisk smiled and clapped her hands. "Gee" Napstablook said "I usually come to the Ruins because I dont have anyone to...oh.. Im rambling again..I'll get out of your way now. He dissappeared." Great job! You solved the battle peacfully plus you earned a new friend. Great job." Chara complimented. "Thanks" Frisk said "But,really,I think we really need to get moving" "Lets go!" Chara said as they moved on.
------------------------------
Heya! Next chap done,onto the next but some ppl wanna say hoi
Frisk: hey people
Chara: greetings
Both: i hope you are enjoying the book we'll see you in the next chapter
All:BYE!!!!