Act 1- Chapter 1.

Chapter 1: Rated R for Reason.

"Well, Ron. You have a choice now. You can take back what is yours or...you can live your quiet life of nothingness." A rude red head yelled at Ron. Ron groaned, having had been knocked on his ass by this very aggressive female. He had been throwing his keys around and then this woman had suddenly appeared before him. Ron had not meant to run into her but that was what had ended up happening.

Ron reached for his keys, snapping it onto his belt, before standing up fully.

"Listen lady. I have no idea who you are. But typically when I have these guys in my ears---." Ron proceeded to point at his earphones. "I ignore everyone. So...You are going to repeat whatever you just said. Mam."

The angry red head seemed pretty pissed off. In fact, she seemed more than pissed. The woman before him was probably not the person the seventeen year could have pissed off. This was evident when the woman had pulled out a book and opened it. The very act being accompanied by very aggressive chanting. Not to mention her hair had rose. As far as Ron could tell, the hair of women in general had to follow the natural conventions of physics. That said, she was breaking them all.

"Aldoer spical, sia irral urthalre."

In a flash of red light, a bolt of identical red light was sent flying towards Ron as he was once again, knocked on his ass. By this very, very aggressive female.

"Fuck my life." Ron muttered.

[One Hour Ago]

The bell rang within the classroom...Ron Ward had zoned out for the third time in the past hour, his hands moving rapidly within his journal of sorts dubbed, 'Silence'. All of Ron's various sketches, poems, stories, his thoughts; everything. Ron's very being was inside of the book that only he alone could open.

One by one, his classmates left the classroom. That day had been a Friday. Most importantly, it had been the last Friday of school. The next week had been special examinations that the various sophomores, juniors, and seniors of the Hillside High School had to take. Ron blinked suddenly, noticing his teacher staring at him from her desk.

"Nice jacket, Ron. I always did like your style."

Ron nodded, muttering his thanks. He had been wearing a leather motorcycle jacket, black jeans, a stylized t-shirt, and three pairs of rings on each hand. Turning to the side, he would grab his black and silver scarf (although the silver had faded away for the most part) that had been neatly wrapped around the chair. In two smooth hand motions, he wrapped it around his waist and stood up. He crouched, his right knee touching the ground, as he picked up his messenger back and heaved it over his left shoulder.

"Well. I have to go."

"Before you do, I have to talk to you."

Ron blinked, the first thoughts in his head being a series of "Shit"s and "Oh no"s.

"What you write about your classmates...well. Your writings are not very nice. Jake happens to work very hard. And Troy rarely cuts class...in recent weeks."

"Hey. My girlfriend's expecting me so...I'm going to be...going now...like----."

Ron ran the hell out of classroom, sliding his headphones on and powering his music player. The teacher sighed, shaking her head.

"Kids will be kids."

~

"It's not too late. It's never too-layate!" The world we know won't come back. Time, we had...Won't get back. The life, we knew, won't be ours aga-ay-ai-ai-ain. Oooh.