Act 1-Chapter 2.

Chapter 2: Act 1.

**** The prologue this time is written by a  special guest, ShadowPhantom929

Last Time on Power Rangers Super Mega-: "BWOM BWOM BWOM BWOBWOM"What do you mean this isn't about the seventh black ranger or something? "BWOM." Ah, okay it's about that one guy. Either way *Clears throat.*

Last time on Kamen Rider Superius: Of all the people to revisit, we saw what happened to one Ronald Ward. Now back in high school he's actually living an okay life, weird right? Last time we saw him he was deader than a- THE MUSIC MEISTERRRRRRRRRRRRR! What the fuck? Um, anyways. He's having a good school life, suck up teachers, kinda sorta girlfriend, and a random void from outta nowhere.

Wait what? So it would appear that not everything is good in the world, as of all things to see he reunites with the Raizen in away. As one shows up, apparently being attacked by a new creature called the Nightmare. [God damn Kuro, he fucked the timeline somehow.]

Apparently, that Raizen was holding onto some good cargo with which he used to save Ron's life in the nick of time. Ron of course had the logical reaction to having a spear in his hands and two monsters die in front of his very ey- CRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIN!

I don't even have that on my phone... Weird. Anyways, Artemis appeared and shot him...? This happened in the beginning too, and even with the context of the second time I'm confused. In the world of this story, memories are in people's stomachs? And you gotta shoot magic beams to do so? Strange to say the least. They talk, Artemis tells Ron to do stuff, Ron tells her to fuck off, and then he goes home cause its Taco Tuesday. Demons and timeline bullshit be damned if he had to ponder it on an empty stomach. Which is exactly why the universe dropped three monsters on his head.

At least Ze- Now you've really crossed the line... OKAY! WHO THE FUCK IS DOING THAT?! My phone's haunted apparently... Ron transforms with his new Tri-Driver and gauntlet into Kamen Rider Reason once more, kicks ass, and then before he can go home he's attacked by some random person in armor.

You guys have fun with this next chapter, I gotta go find someone who'll believe me about exorcising a phone. There's gotta be one crazy one out there.

Rated F for Fight Night

This new enemy was pushing Kamen Rider Reason back. The strength had to be supernatural. Even in the Rider form, Ron was losing. Although, he was unsure if the transformation increased his strength at all. The two weapons clanked noisily as Ron felt his world spin.

{Haste Gauge: One percent...}

Weak spots. There has to be weak spots on this one. I bet the enemy is thinking the exact same thing.

Ron could not help but notice the bracer he began to glow as a new card appeared onto the screen. It seemed that he unlocked a new card. Ron stared at the enemy once more, before breaking from the guard by jumping to the side and flipping back. He had cleared about a meter distance, giving Ron a bit of breathing room. Ron tapped the bracer, selecting the new card.

{Rider. Beam. 1. 2. 3.}

Kamen Rider Reason's bracer began to glow in a red light. Ron blinked. He had not expected the bracer to do that. Furthermore, the bracer seemed to have a targeting reticle. Ron then had a sudden thought, beginning to circle around the enemy. His opponent stayed in place, his head only turning to track Ron's movements. He aimed his left fist at the target, ready to fire at a moment's notice. The enemy continued staying still, a fact that began to bother Ron.