Act 1- Chapter 3.

Chapter 3- Act 1.

Act 1-Chapter 3.

Last time on Kamen Rider Superius!

"My name is Ron Ward, and for ten minutes I was fighting that god damn general. We were fighting viciously, unendingly it seemed. Even my new Rider Beam didn't seem to have any effect. Nevertheless, I killed the bastard. How would I be talking to you if I hadn't? After breaking his kneecaps, I just beat the fuck out of him. I don't know, guess he forgot his coffee and was spacing out. Either way, I kicked him in the face. And he exploded. Pretty simple after everything else. Then I went to Zenith's domain, we had a talk. Some new person was shit talking me. Also apparently, it made my new belt. So I guess I have that to be thankful fo-"

"Who are you and why are you in the narration table?"

"Well kids, I gotta run! Don't do school and always go to drugs!"

~Window breaking sounds!~

"He got that backwards..."

(And with that, I fired ShadowPhantom929 again. Firing and rehiring him sure beats actually paying the dude.)

Rated N for Night and Day.

"You realize that I am going to be your teacher for a while, right? Do you really want to piss me off?"

Ron blinked before shrugging. "As long as you aren't secretly my mother, which I'm pretty sure you aren't, I could care less." Ron cracked his knuckles. "Although, honestly, I still would prefer you not want to murder me. Especially since I need to be alive to be, well. A Rider. Speaking of, when do we start?"

IT flicked snapped her fingers, opening a portal. "We'll leave Zenith alone. I'm sure the dragon can appreciate some rest. Considering---." The woman stopped, shrugging. "Never mind. Regardless, are you ready?"

Ron shrugged. "Whenever you are, 'Ancient One'."

IT groaned. "I'm only six years older than you."
"Six is a big number---."

IT waved her hand in front of Ron, summoning a gust of wind. With immense force, Ron flew into said portal. She turned to look at Zenith, seemingly content with herself.

"Later, Zenith."
"Give my regards to---."
"Trust me, he knows." Waving her hand, she dashed into the portal as it closed behind her.
"The more things change, the more irrelevant I become." Zenith sighed, closing his eyes. The dragon was tired.

~

Ron opened his eyes, blinking. He was standing in what seemed to be a dojo of sorts. The ground, around it, however, was grassy. Between Zenith and IT here, Ron was beginning to get the sense that the tastes of his "allies" are one of an acquired taste. Behind him, he noted IT had arrived.

"Unrelated but, I was wondering if you could teach me, or rather, re-teach me how to open a rift. I would really like to reclaim my belongings."

IT blinked. "I wouldn't say that teaching you about dimension manipulation is my area of expertise. The one who taught me had a very interesting method. It involved falling through two portals for about a day until you figured out how to move the portal. It was not fun. Trust me."
"God. Who taught you? Zenith?"
"Someone arguably worse."
"Same."

It sighed before yawning once more. "If you want, I could open a quick rift to let you get your things."
"I would appreciate that a lot, actually."

With another snap, a second rift would open. Nodding, Ron rushed through the rift. After a minute, Ron returned holding the Damned while on the Machine Rizen. IT blinked, staring at the Damned.