Act 1- Chapter IV

Last Time on Kamen Rider Superius!

Ron met his new mentor, a woman named Morgana and- Holy Shit Zenith's still alive! Guys, Zenith's back! I hope he plays a major role in Ron's development.

Either way, Ron, and Morgana fought to test the former's limits. Ron even unlocked a new form!

After the battle though, a figure appeared and Ron got pretty fucking angry. What will happen now? 

C h a p t e r  F-o-u-r: Rated R for Raizen. 

Sweat all over his face. Numbness in his arms. After the clash against Enigma, Ron considered himself beaten. Luckily, for him, It was in a similar situation too. Maybe they could just lay down on the floor for a while. Maybe talk this over? God, Ron wanted that pain in his left hand to go away.

"Well, well. Enigma. Reason. The two people I really wanted to talk to."

Ron looked up, confused. He noted a hand reaching for him and accepted it. Soon, Ron was back onto his vertical base, if not a bit groggy. He blinked, staring at the person before him.

"Don't I---." Ron paused, blinking once more. "You...I know you...Artemis Ward---"

"Artemis Ward. I didn't know you had a sister, Ron."

"I---what---oh god---."

"Relax. She doesn't have a last name. Don't trust that woman. I did and well...it's kind of why this entire world's gone to shit. Anyway...I guess you remember me? I see you've met Morgana."

Ron blinked, looking at It who just shrugged.

"So, your name is Morgana?" Ron asked. Again, it/Morgana shrugged.

"Well, I'm Thomas Vane. And you?"

"Ron. Ron Ward."

"Now we all know each other's names. Did you have something to you wanted to do, Thomas?" Morgana asked. She was definitely annoyed at him randomly showing up. Nodding, a blue light would appear over Thomas' left ring finger before two streams of blue energy flew towards Morgana and Ron. Probably by magic, but soon enough Ron would feel healed up, his fatigue had mostly gone away.

"Thanks," Ron said, blinking. He was glad he did not try to punch Thomas on impulse. That would have been a stupid idea. In fact, why would he even think about it? What kind of person would just see a new person and immediately think, "hey, new guy. Come here so I can punch you in the face". Ron shrugged to himself before looking at Thomas and Morgana.

Thomas looked around the dojo before thinking for a bit.

"I do want to talk but I figured here of all places is...kind of...well."

"Don't you dare say it, Thomas," Morgana warned, somewhat glaring here.

"It's not enough to give you the sense of a bigger picture. If you will." Thomas proceeded to open a rift. Then he walked through it, Morgana and Ron staring at each other.

"Well Ron, don't just stand there. Ladies first," Morgana teased before violently pushing Ron through the rift.

"Bitches fol---."

"What was that?" Morgana asked, looking around. "That's what I thought." With that, she too entered the dimensional rift, it disappearing behind her.

~

At the Excelius Spacecraft, among many things, the base of Treason.

"With that Ron, welcome to the bigger picture." Thomas said, showing off the somewhat empty war room. In a room filled with twenty seats, only two were occupied. Thomas took his seat next to the head of the table, Heath to his left and Morgana to his right. WOLF, everyone's favorite hound (read angry yet adorable mechanical canine) hopping onto Thomas' lap. Thomas did the necessary introductions and when done, said, "Well Ron? Take a seat."